What's new

Europa Park | Voltron | Mack Rides Stryker Coaster | 2024

Ethan

Strata Poster
A user by the name of GeorgeT on the coasterfriends.de forum has posted photos of the dive loop which has now been mostly completed. I imagine the top hat can be topped off once it's in fully.

index.php
index.php

Source: https://coasterfriends.de/freizeitp...menbereich-kroatien-europa-park.14261/page-51

Sandman

Giga Poster
Was not really hyped at all for this until I saw that last photo just now.

I love the colour scheme and how the construction is progressing. Europa will definitely make this thing look fab.

The layout is looking pretty decent for this coaster type too (not a huge fan of Lost Gravity, my only other Mack Big Dipper experience).

cookie

Giga Poster
The old balloon flyer that was removed to make way for Voltron is being moved to a whole new area of the park. The park is carving out a small space in-between England and Switzerland to form Liechtenstein, which will house the relocated balloon ride, now called Liechtensteiner Ballonfahrt.

After Liechtenstein opens this season and Croatia opens next year, Europa will have a total of twenty ”lands” within the park.

Christian

Hyper Poster
The old balloon flyer that was removed to make way for Voltron is being moved to a whole new area of the park. The park is carving out a small space in-between England and Switzerland to form Liechtenstein, which will house the relocated balloon ride, now called Liechtensteiner Ballonfahrt.

After Liechtenstein opens this season and Croatia opens next year, Europa will have a total of twenty ”lands” within the park.

That's my main grudge with Europa Park. Some of their areas are there just for the sake of them being there instead actually making something immersive like Phantasialand do. It just makes Europa Park seem like a quality before quantity sort of place when it comes to theming areas.