What's new

Thorpe Park | Hyperia | Mack Hyper Coaster | 2024

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Based on what we have so far, I'm wondering if we'll see a (basic) Himalayan/mountain theme, with the plaza area being some "base camp" of sorts? Picturing the TV ad now... prayer flags blowing in the wind, the coaster's peak looming in the clouds behind it... I could vibe with that tbh.

Theme would also fit a grey paint scheme with the highest points in white, similar to Stealth, looking like snow on a mountain?
Shambhala: Expedition to the Three Peaks.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Exodus fits perfectly well, truth be told.

Solid, memorable name which lines up well with names like Stealth, The Swarm, Colossus etc.

I highly doubt this will have any sort of mountain theme. Unless the mountain is post-apocalyptic, located in a warehouse or made entirely of shipping containers.

Coastiesaurus

Roller Poster
Wasn't there a teaser/easter egg from one of the scare maze events of a poster with 'EXODUS' on it and what looked like a guy floating up to the sky? Maybe it'll have an alien abduction/people leaving the planet type theme. That would fit well with the name 'Exodus', if that's what the final coaster is going to be called anyway.

spicy

Giga Poster
Wasn't there a teaser/easter egg from one of the scare maze events of a poster with 'EXODUS' on it and what looked like a guy floating up to the sky? Maybe it'll have an alien abduction/people leaving the planet type theme. That would fit well with the name 'Exodus', if that's what the final coaster is going to be called anyway.

Isn’t that literally the theme of The Swarm though?
Alien things coming down causing destruction and abducting a few people.

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Given this is going to be named by the same geniuses that came up with Mandrill Mayhem, I think it will be named something similarly inappropriate given the ride type and stats:

Tiny Tim's Topsy-Turvy Train Trip

CineramaMax

Mega Poster
Given this is going to be named by the same geniuses that came up with Mandrill Mayhem, I think it will be named something similarly inappropriate given the ride type and stats:

Tiny Tim's Topsy-Turvy Train Trip
Not the same people. Each park has its own marketing team.

FistedColossus

Hyper Poster
Based on what we have so far, I'm wondering if we'll see a (basic) Himalayan/mountain theme, with the plaza area being some "base camp" of sorts? Picturing the TV ad now... prayer flags blowing in the wind, the coaster's peak looming in the clouds behind it... I could vibe with that tbh.

Theme would also fit a grey paint scheme with the highest points in white, similar to Stealth, looking like snow on a mountain?
Merlin's Bear Grylls Adventure has a base camp theme and looks really good tbf. We know Merlin like to cut and paste certain things so maybe they will go for a similar vibe.

EZ4HWTRXJRHOXGVTQU23VGITGU.jpg

Or of course a full on IP:

Bear Grylls: The Ride

£5 for a bottle of piss in the gift shop.

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
I'd actually be well up for that. The whole jungle basecamp theme I mean, not the bottle of Piss. Obviously.

Merlin love their 'crashed ****', having some old light aircraft like at Bear Grylls stuck in a tree would look awesome.

Swat

Mega Poster
I'd actually be well up for that. The whole jungle basecamp theme I mean, not the bottle of Piss. Obviously.

Merlin love their 'crashed ****', having some old light aircraft like at Bear Grylls stuck in a tree would look awesome.
Whack the plane on top of Slammer and they have an excuse to keep it standing

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
I think it's going to be themed to a sea monster, to tie-in with its close proximity to the water. Specifically hoping for Cthulhu 🤞

Antonio T

Roller Poster
The first hill of Loggers has started to be removed 😢
View attachment 22675
View attachment 22676

And the station is no more.
View attachment 22677

With many trees being cleared the railway station has also started to have pieces removed.
View attachment 22678

Also Rocky express has been confirmed to be retired.
View attachment 22679
View attachment 22680

For more interesting pics see Source

And Source

There was a post made by merlin confirming around 15 months till opening, it looks like they have edited the post since if you go to there social removing this part.

I can't ignore how the yellow jacket has 3 blue mountains on them RMC?