What's new

(Family) Suspended Coaster @ Slagharen

Efteldingus

Mega Poster
Did we ever find out which family coaster they're going with?
They were never going to choose one of those three models as far as I know. Among guests and passholders they held a survey to see what style of ride was most appealing to visitors, just to get a sense of what the public would want. It was never a case of the coaster getting the most votes would actually be built.
I expect they'll eventually go for a Vekoma SFC since it's probably the cheapest option and it also got the majority vote. Might be the proposed layout, could also very well be an altered version or a completely different one.

Inverting_Thrills

Mega Poster
They were never going to choose one of those three models as far as I know. Among guests and passholders they held a survey to see what style of ride was most appealing to visitors, just to get a sense of what the public would want. It was never a case of the coaster getting the most votes would actually be built.
I expect they'll eventually go for a Vekoma SFC since it's probably the cheapest option and it also got the majority vote. Might be the proposed layout, could also very well be an altered version or a completely different one.
Thanks