What's new

Worlds of Fun | Zambezi Zinger | GCI (partial) Titan Track | 2023

MurphNation

Mega Poster
First of all I would like to apologize on the “track” I saw. Months ago I went back and looked at it and was just a bunch of old swan boats for worlds of fun. From now on I would only like to stick to facts and make sure I double check whatever I post. The one thing I absolutely know for a fact is that their is land clearing happening behind the boomerang and slowly going back into the retired Dinosaurs Alive area. I have a few pictures from a source but i’m not really sure if they were taken legally so I’ll have to wait to post them til I know. Also I think I’ll be able to get some pictures when I go this weekend for opening day! Until then have a good day!

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Alrighty I 100% just saw a track at WOF. Like I’m not making no joke like that tyron insider i sware to god!
First go get first row on the prowler, sit in the right seat and look over too your right at the very top of the lift hill. Look to the gravel area and No doubt you will see yellow track! If you don’t believe me go check for yourself! I could not get a pic because I was at the top of the lift hill, although I will try to get a drone video of it without getting arrested!
Pics/evidence please. Or at the very least tell us more... What kind of track was it? B&M track? 2-tube? 3-tube? What company's track does it look like, basically?

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Mate, that's an employee parking lot, although its an emergency lot in case the park requires it and yes they do store plenty of stuff back there. The contents would presently include Eli's old steam engine boilers, numerous Viking Voyage logs, a Monsoon boat, and a helluva lot more parts/equipment. My friends who work at Worlds of Fun also say that it is VERY unlikely that they have track of any kind back there. You did once state that Wicked Twister would be relocated to this park; it's also worth noting that deconstruction hasn't started on the coaster, so even the single prospect with a shred of possibility can be ruled out for the time being. You probably saw something yellow back there, from a great distance, but I can assure you that is not track.
Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 3.01.53 PM.png

If Worlds of Fun was adding a coaster or any new ride within the next several months, we would know by now. That is unfortunately not the case.

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Alrighty I 100% just saw a track at WOF. Like I’m not making no joke like that tyron insider i sware to god!
First go get first row on the prowler, sit in the right seat and look over too your right at the very top of the lift hill. Look to the gravel area and No doubt you will see yellow track! If you don’t believe me go check for yourself! I could not get a pic because I was at the top of the lift hill, although I will try to get a drone video of it without getting arrested!
Right. Let's wait until they actually start removing WT before you jump to conclusions.

i305_zack

Mega Poster
Guys let’s actually believe him cuz I wasn’t lying and y’all were like “give us pics” but oh I wasn’t lying and y’all were surprised when there was actually a crane😭

MurphNation

Mega Poster
Mate, that's an employee parking lot, although its an emergency lot in case the park requires it and yes they do store plenty of stuff back there. The contents would presently include Eli's old steam engine boilers, numerous Viking Voyage logs, a Monsoon boat, and a helluva lot more parts/equipment. My friends who work at Worlds of Fun also say that it is VERY unlikely that they have track of any kind back there. You did once state that Wicked Twister would be relocated to this park; it's also worth noting that deconstruction hasn't started on the coaster, so even the single prospect with a shred of possibility can be ruled out for the time being. You probably saw something yellow back there, from a great distance, but I can assure you that is not track.
View attachment 13793

If Worlds of Fun was adding a coaster or any new ride within the next several months, we would know by now. That is unfortunately not the case.
Dang! I had no idea! Besides I had multiple ride ops tell me about wicked twister (Not that it means it’s true), I’m just wishful for wof!

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
although I will try to get a drone video of it without getting arrested!
Late with the observation on this one, but do yourself a favour and don’t be influenced by the wrong entities. We all know who I’m pointing fingers at here.

On the other hand, however, that was a terrific reference.

Skyye

Mega Poster
Last time I checked (which was October 2nd when I visited CP) it was still there and hadn't begun deconstruction.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Early bird word is that there is clearing beginning to take place on the old Dinosaur's Alive site, which extends behind Boomerang and underneath the railroad. My guy is saying that trees have started coming down on both sides of the railroad, although I can't determine the extent of this just yet. If they stay closer to Boomerang, that's cool and all, but if they really clear trees next to the rapids then we have something to keep an eye on. Will report back this weekend on how substantial this is.
Screen_Shot_2022-04-26_at_10.10.10_PM.png