What's new

Cruise Lines to add Bolt & Space Cruiser roller coasters (update page 3)

vaugc002

Mega Poster
If this actually goes ahead then that's a fantastic addition to the cruise market.
Currently, a few ships have small fairground-style rides, and Carnival already have their pedal-powered SkyRide not-quite-a-coaster thing, but this is the first true coaster at sea.

Great find

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I wonder how this coaster will cope with being on a cruise ship. I mean it has to be able to withstand harsh weather and the ship's motion, so this could be interesting.

Here are the concept images for this coaster:-
48385328_1467541353379476_3628172167302086656_o.jpg

CCLrollercoaster1.jpg

CCLrollercoaster2.jpg

And the preview video:-
Oh yeah Duane personally told me he isn't adding this to RCDB.

Last edited:

Hutch

Strata Poster
That's pretty sweet. Obviously the coaster itself doesn't seem too thrilling but the views alone would make it worthwhile.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I feel sorry for all the database programs that assume a given cred was always in one place at one time :(
If they have a time resolution of days or less, it could still work. The list of places it operated would grow really long really fast, though.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
You could just list the coaster as being based in wherever the ship is registered at.... All the carnival ships are either registered in the Bahamas or Panama.

Ethan

Strata Poster
Lmao it doesn't actually look that bad? Short, yes. But looks like a fun little gimmick tbh.