What's new

What 'Exclusive'/Rare Cred's Do You Have?

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I know you never claimed that they were rare. I was just joking around, which is why I put the :p at the end of the post.

Mike

Giga Poster
ECG said:
^^Not only do you, CanobieFan, the kid & I have the credz, but so do Mike, Ben, Jake & MouseAT. So I wouldn't consider them to be exclusive or rare (even on CF). :p

Seabreeze was on the Behemoth/Ravine Flyer trip, which I didn't do. :(

I've got the Windstorm credit, though.
Old Town/Fun Spot is such a strange place; Coming out of Disney, Universal and SeaWorld and going to these parks is like being transported to a whole different ghetto world.
I can see how not many people may have been there, as it's not exactly something you think about when planning a Florida trip! :p

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
I've held a seasonpass for FunSpot both years they've sold them! LOL, cant go wrong with half off (and free passes too!!!) for the 300 foot skycoaster!
Not to mention the fact I'll now have a GCI woodie 3 blocks from my house (I guess having the ONLY B&M Launch coaster in the world across the street wasn't enough)

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Youngster Joey said:
Out of Curiosity, does anyone other than ECG and I have the Creds from Seabreeze?

I too, have the Seabreeze creds.

And most of the rest of NY including the state park out west and the stuff upstate.

The Kiddie park in Bartlesville, OK is pretty isolated, so I'm sure not many others on CF have Little Fireball.

...and I got the t-shirt with the coaster on it!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I would have nominated you for Goon Of The Year if I had known about that t-shirt Chris. :p

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
One rare credit I will try for this year is Stricker's Grove in Ross, Ohio. They are a private picnic complex, and are only open to the public a total of two weeks out of the year, such as during the 4-H Project Week. It's in a beautiful spot, and I'd love for a chance to visit.

Another rare John Allen credit here in Columbus, Ohio is at the Columbus Zoo, which has a John Allen kiddie coaster that is a mirror of Kings Island's Woodstock Express woodies.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
rollermonkey said:
Youngster Joey said:
Out of Curiosity, does anyone other than ECG and I have the Creds from Seabreeze?

I too, have the Seabreeze creds.

And most of the rest of NY including the state park out west and the stuff upstate.

The Kiddie park in Bartlesville, OK is pretty isolated, so I'm sure not many others on CF have Little Fireball.

...and I got the t-shirt with the coaster on it!

With the number of creds you have i'm not surprised. Also Did anyone else get The Quantum Loop cred while it was still standing for those who went to seabreeze?

If not I'll count that as rare ;)

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
I thought of another place: I went to Entertainment City near Doha, Kuwait long before they got Lightning. They have an old Schwarzkopf that I'm sure counts as a rare credit.

TilenB

Strata Poster
I went through coaster-count a bit today, spotted the Rare coasters section and recalled we once had a topic about it.

I have ridden a fair few coasters in the past 3 years. The rarest of those (and ones that nobody else on cc has) are the oval Space Train thing I did on a local funfair some two years ago and Dragon Coaster in that weird little Croatian park.

Basically all of the coasters I've ridden on nearby fairs are rather rare. There's a wacky worm (Brucomela by Catellani) that only 4 other cc users have done, a Galaxi of which I was the one to inform coaster-count it exists (Batcoster) and a CAM Baby Kart powered coaster. Talking about CAM Baby Kart, of which coasters are more or less rare by default (if you google them, the first thing that appears is an off-ride video I uploaded on youtube), I've now ridden 3 of their powered coasters (one travelling Italy/Slovenia, one travelling Netherlands and the one in Prater).

Other coasters I doubt any other CF Member has ridden are: Wacky Worm in Family Park, Croatia; travelling Super Dragon from Austria, Baden (enlarged butterfly) from the Spanish fair circuit, Roller Coaster in Holiday World Maspalomas, Ring Renner in Trampolino and the old X-Speed from Movieland in Italy.

PS: Has any of the current members even been to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk?

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
I would say the Big Ohhhhhhhh at Funplex in Omaha, Nebraska. I'm not sure many people have even heard of that cred. Not really a worthy cred or something to brag about, just something I think not too many people have.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Got Pteranodon here, too.

I've just had a look on coaster-count, and they've changed their scoring system. Bastards! I used to number 3 on there for rare creds, but now I'm languishing at number 8. It used to be 100 points if you were the only rider. Now it's 10 points for 1 or 2 riders, so you can't even tell if you're the only rider or if there's one other person who has it. Well, you can if you click on each coaster individually, but I'm not doing that.

Anyway, according to that, I have 82 coasters that a maximum of one other person has ridden, and another 60 with between 2 and 4 other riders.

A lot of it is clearly just crap - Chinese spinners, jungle mouse coasters etc., but mixed in there there are also some big Chinese SLCs, a Blue Fire Clone, an Intamin 10-inversion, some Boomerangs, an S&S launch and 3 AMAZING Gravity Group woodies.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
TilenB said:
Has any of the current members even been to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk?
Quite a few of us have including Hixee, Rollermonkey and myself. I think Canobiefan has also been, but he didn't mention anything in his post above so don't quote me on that.

I've got a ton of coasters like Big Ohhhh! and Pterandaon Flyers, but I'm not going to list them all (as I stated in my first post). However in addition to what I mentioned on page 3 of this topic I now have the credz at Western Playland (New Mexico) , Parque Diversiones (Costa Rica) and Fantasilandia (Chile) as well as Il Tempo Extra Gigante at Hunderflossen (Norway). None of them are that rare, but some pretty out-of-the-way parks right there that very few if any CFers have been to. :wink:

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Blasted Pterandaon Flyers, spite.

Just noticed how much my 'rare coaster' count has gone down over the last 3 months, I used to have a couple of 50s and 25s in travelling coasters. **** sake. I have three worth 9 points:

• Crazy Crocodile, Bundoran Adventure Park
    Disney Star, Spanish Travelling coaster
    Go Gator, UK Travelling coaster

And two worth 8 points:

• Nessi, Pleasurelands
    Family Coaster, Arakawa Park

Really annoyed how much this has gone down.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I only have one really rare credit, which I stumbled across when on holiday in Turkey, it's just a Dragon model, not very exciting.
It's permanent, as it's been on google maps for a fair few years, but isn't on RCDB. Only myself and 1 other guy have the cred, so I'm quite proud of that one.

The other one I like having is the original Texas Giant, obviously loads of people have the cred, but don't know how many CFers do.

TilenB

Strata Poster
ECG said:
TilenB said:
Has any of the current members even been to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk?
Quite a few of us have including Hixee, Rollermonkey and myself. I think Canobiefan has also been, but he didn't mention anything in his post above so don't quote me on that.

I've got a ton of coasters like Big Ohhhh! and Pterandaon Flyers, but I'm not going to list them all (as I stated in my first post). However in addition to what I mentioned on page 3 of this topic I now have the credz at Western Playland (New Mexico) , Parque Diversiones (Costa Rica) and Fantasilandia (Chile) as well as Il Tempo Extra Gigante at Hunderflossen (Norway). None of them are that rare, but some pretty out-of-the-way parks right there that very few if any CFers have been to. :wink:

Hah, I knew that you must have it! Is rollermonkey still an active member, though? I haven't seen him post in ages.

I think caffeine_demon (and probably some other as well) has that Zierer ESC in Norway. I'm not sure about the other few, though.

DelPiero said:
I only have one really rare credit, which I stumbled across when on holiday in Turkey, it's just a Dragon model, not very exciting.
It's permanent, as it's been on google maps for a fair few years, but isn't on RCDB. Only myself and 1 other guy have the cred, so I'm quite proud of that one.

Where was that if I may ask? I was digging the Turkish coasters some two months ago and I've found quite a bunch (40 or so) that aren't listed on rcdb yet. Wonder if I've found your exclusive cred as well, haha. :)