What's new

What 'Exclusive'/Rare Cred's Do You Have?

DelPiero

Strata Poster
TilenB said:
Where was that if I may ask? I was digging the Turkish coasters some two months ago and I've found quite a bunch (40 or so) that aren't listed on rcdb yet. Wonder if I've found your exclusive cred as well, haha. :)
It's in Hisaronu, near Olu Deniz.

2973.jpg

TilenB

Strata Poster
^ That should've been on rcdb, yeah. It is also visible on google street view from this year January. :)

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
the rarest in my list are:

Blizzard at GYPB
looping star at gypb
water chute at gypb
junglebob at kristiansand zoo
il tempo extra gigante at hundefossen

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Going off of what Coaster-Count lists for me...

I have a traveling Dragon Wagon and Orient Express, worth 9 and 6 points respectively, a relocated Dragon Wagon I happened to ride at both locations(Santa's Village in Dundee, IL and some indoor fun center in Arlington Heights, IL), each worth 4, and for some reason, I have Thunderbird there worth 1 point, totaling 20 points.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
^You actually don't need to abduct a child for Wilderness Run, go to Town Hall and ask for a kiddie pass. They'll give you a piece of paper that lets you on it, that's how I got it. And I'll be getting that cred if it's the Miner Mike I'm thinking of; I'm swinging by to nab it coming back from a visit with my girlfriend in March.

Fairly sure the rarest creds I have are the two at Stricker's that are open six days a year. It also took me fifteen years to clean out my home park because I could never get on Great Pumpkin Coaster. Crabbie Cabbie at Carowinds could also count since it has the same policy, though Mike Fehnel was awesome and let the Coaster Crew members get it when I went. My first cred (Python Pit at Jeeper's in Detroit) I bet is rare too.

Camden Park's creds might also be kind of rare, considering how it's a **** **** hole with a monopoly on the industry in the worst state ever and you probably have absolutely no reason to go there unless you've given up on life enough to risk your life for some crap creds in a crap park in a crap part of the world.

TilenB

Strata Poster
^ I don't know much about Camden Park, but the place seems fairly interesting to visit, not least due to two of the last four remaining NAD coasters operating in that place.

shawnoc

Mega Poster
Super looper at lightwater valley, it was back in 1991 I think. Also the chance tower coaster of death at Great Yarmouth pleasure beach.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I haven't traveled much, certainly not off the beaten path, but I've got one semi-remarkable cred I believe less than half the members on this site have ridden: Supersonic Odyssey.

Other than that, my coaster count is a sorry sight.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Steel Phantom at Kennywood is apparently 4 rare points....so that may make it rare for this forum at least?

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
^ As time progresses, it certainly made it a rare ride. I can't wait until people stop me on the street to shake my hand for being a rare rider of Disaster Transport. :razz:

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
TilenB said:
Hah, I knew that you must have it! Is rollermonkey still an active member, though? I haven't seen him post in ages.
Chris doesn't have the time and isn't as active on the forum now that he has a family to take care of, but he still lurks about.
TilenB said:
I think caffeine_demon (and probably some other as well) has that Zierer ESC in Norway.
Wasn't aware that Dan had it until you and he both posted about it on this page. I know that andrus and redlily also both have it as they were with me for that trip. Not sure if any others have it, but maybe they'll speak up here.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
I have Grand Canyon Bahn and the other small coaster (can't remember it's name) that both burned down at Phantasialand yonks ago.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Serena said:
I have Grand Canyon Bahn and the other small coaster (can't remember it's name) that both burned down at Phantasialand yonks ago.

Grand Canyon Bahn was the smaller coaster. :D
The bigger one was called Gebirgsbahn.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
According to Coaster-Count my most exclusive cred is the Dragon Ride at Needle Park on the Isle of Wight. I remember it being a small go gator type thing. I also have the super snails on Weymouth beach from when i was around 5 years old. People have tried telling me that the snails ride didnt exist then but i have some dodgy home video footage to prove otherwise.

jackdude101

Roller Poster
Wildcat, Disaster Transport, and Mantis (before it was changed to Rougarou) in Cedar Point
Python and Gwazi in Busch Gardens Tampa
Big Bad Wolf in Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Original Hulk in Islands of Adventure

All closed or permanently changed now and impossible to ride ever again.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Jarrett said:
^You actually don't need to abduct a child for Wilderness Run, go to Town Hall and ask for a kiddie pass. They'll give you a piece of paper that lets you on it, that's how I got it. And I'll be getting that cred if it's the Miner Mike I'm thinking of; I'm swinging by to nab it coming back from a visit with my girlfriend in March.

Fairly sure the rarest creds I have are the two at Stricker's that are open six days a year. It also took me fifteen years to clean out my home park because I could never get on Great Pumpkin Coaster. Crabbie Cabbie at Carowinds could also count since it has the same policy, though Mike Fehnel was awesome and let the Coaster Crew members get it when I went. My first cred (Python Pit at Jeeper's in Detroit) I bet is rare too.

Camden Park's creds might also be kind of rare, considering how it's a **** **** hole with a monopoly on the industry in the worst state ever and you probably have absolutely no reason to go there unless you've given up on life enough to risk your life for some crap creds in a crap park in a crap part of the world.
Now that I have Coaster-Count and can actually get some data behind this...

My rarest cred is actually still in operation in a pretty basic area! It's Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster in the Smokies, I'll be right next to it next month. It's worth 3 rare points on Coaster-Count. Shame it isn't that popular because it's fab.

However, since some don't count these as creds, that might be why it has such low Coaster-Count popularity. So in terms of things that are universally agreed upon as creds, my rarest is Scooby's Ghoster Coaster, the little Capirio suspended coaster that used to be at Kings Island that I rode when I was 6. It's worth 2 rare points. I also have Sea Dragon at Columbus Zoo and Dragon Wagon at Fun Stop (somehow also a bonus cred located right next to a major park), both of which are worth 1.

TilenB

Strata Poster
^ Also that it is relatively new and as you said, alpine coasters don't seem to get the same amount of popularity as the coasters in fixed parks, which is understandable, considering they are not really coasters. ;)

Researching coasters in Sardinia the other day, I've found out the Wacky Worm I've ridden at a fair a few years ago isn't actually listed on coaster-count yet. There is another Wacky Worm from a showman with the same name (perhaps even the same owner), but it is quite different from the one I've done. Surely that must count as a rare coaster as well.

Shirofukurou

Mega Poster
I don't have many rare/unique credits, the closest I have to one is probably Whizzer (One of two Schwarzkopf Speed Racers, the other is in Colombia).

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
^If you want to see your rare credit list, sign up for Coaster-Count, as it lists your "rare" credits. It's based off of ridership. So Whizzer wouldn't really be a "rare" credit, but the one in Colombia probably is.