What's new

Tele2 Insane, Intamin ZacSpin for Gröna Lund

thx

Mega Poster
Shockwave said:
I'm a bit glad I didn't end up going there this year now!
So do I. Although I go through Stockholm usually twice a year and have never been to Gröna Lund :( ...

It's great to see a new layout as well, it will be interesting as Kirnu is IMO good for its size, hopefully this would be that too.

A

Anonymous

There are a few pictures of the construction of the pieces of insane at the Intamin factory (or where they manufacture the tracks/supports) under the "Development" link on the Insane web-page: http://www.gronalund.com/insane/

Lofty

CF Legend
Knwoing ow fun Inferno was, I am really looking forward to (if Ido) ride this in the future!

A

Anonymous

Track is now on site in Stockholm!!

insane_1_172.jpg

The image above + 2 more can be found at: RCDB - Insane

Maybe time to move to the under construction topic?

A

Anonymous

The first piece of track is installed and the station area is on it's way.

Insane090214-1.jpg

Source

A move to the UC topic might be justified now?

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Got it for you.

Looks great. I really like that purple actually, and the white track is cool... they're just going to have to work very hard to keep that clean..

Lofty

CF Legend
It looks great!

I wish that I get a chance to ride this, I enjoyed Inferno, never mind how small it is lol!

A

Anonymous

They got a bit more stuff done last evening, next up seems to be the tight ending bit (lying on the ground in front of the coaster). No work today since it's Sunday, but that will change tomorrow...

Insane090215.jpg

Source

Harvey

Hyper Poster
I like the colours, really looks cool, and if this thing turns otu well then this years trip to Gothenburg might involve taking the train to Stockholm for a visit, :p

A

Anonymous

^ Flying between Gothenburg and Stockholm might be cheaper and the total time is about the same...

A

Anonymous

There are some images from the erection of the first pair of supports on RCDB.

p22861.jpg

Just look at that!!
RCDB