What's new

Superman: Ride of Steel... 2?

Jools

Giga Poster
Ben said it wasn't Purple anyway, it was Lavender, so I said with sarcasm "Yes because that is a million times better" because I didn't see why Ben made the point basically

Wow, I'm confused :lol:

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
For those interested, CoasterForce was able to grab stock in Clawshun Industries! :razz:

Picture2-8.png

Clawshun Industries is starting to show it's true color, as Lex Luthor, famed Superman Villain, sent this email to share holders.

Picture3-5.png

Further, the Clawshun Industries website has added the mention of "eradicating the Superman shrine" in referring to RoS.

The plot thickens.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I wouldn't rule out green supports, or at least something green just yet. I think it's safe to say that the new ride has a Lex Luthor theme.

A

Anonymous

i think the purples alright.
The green wouldn't look to good though.
I also back up Lex Luthor Theme
:D

marc

CF Legend
After playing the new Mortal Combat game I have finally seen Lex in Purple and Green. So yes I would agree that its probably him, seems a strange choice though tbh.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Works well on Goliath with the green track and purple supports. So if it the reverse of Goliath it should work well. But thats if it is going to be themed to Lex.

Damn, I haven't looked at this topic in forever, and am just realizing right now about the whole purple thing. I don't really see how it's bad, like, purple is a really nice colour, especially for coasters, but the only thing is, they already have a dark purple coaster, so that would be kinda whack.

Oh well, paint the supports something nice and bright and that will be fan-tas-tic.

Slash

Giga Poster
^ The only problem with purple paint is that the coaster is based on "Superman". Since I remeber Superman didn't wear purple or use any purple objects so I think they should keep it red. BUT as its Lex Luthor, hell yeah, purple FTW. I'll just say I'd prefer it as Superman than Lex Luthor.

Snoo

The Legend
Not a fan of the color.. but those restraints beat the HELL out of those M bars of before.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Poor ride :( I feel sorry for it. The seats look **** ugly.

Why change it when it was perfectly fine in the first place.