CMonster

Giga Poster
What? Snow in Tampa?

066.jpg

:wink:

Emmett

Giga Poster
Tony said:
Was in Dublin earlier and there is snow everywhere with more falling :D . Was nice to see as I'm used to the usual little bit of snow that melts straight away. I can see why people hate it though as Dublin Airport is closed most of the day, they cancelled all Dublin Bus services and the roads are so bad you just couldn't drive on them. Thankfully the trains are still running.

They let us go from work early yesterday but it was still a nightmare getting home. Had to walk nearly all the way home.

Its not too bad today but the paths are lethal and if I can't get my bus home I'm out of here early. I don't mind the snow as at least you can walk in it unlike the ice.

CMonster

Giga Poster
^ SHHHH!!!! :lol:

Although some weather people did say there was a chance of snow tomorrow. Highly unlikely, but it's a start.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
It's official, my school was the ONLY school in Milton Keynes to remain open today -_-

Here is a picture from space of snow covered UK which I think is interesting:

64nord.jpg

I hate my school. It has also confirmed no matter what it'll be open tomorrow :(

Dave

CF Legend
Well the snow on the conservatory fell off and has now blocked the door to the garden..its now frozen. Can't get any wood for the fire! GRRR

jayjay

Giga Poster
I see in that picture that Ireland has got off without any snow (at least in the bit you can see).
Snow is fun though. Having a day off was good for being able to enjoy it, but now that I'm stressed about doing well in my exams and finishing physics coursework, I would rather like time in college so I can ask people.

marc

CF Legend
ciallkennett said:
It's official, my school was the ONLY school in Milton Keynes to remain open today -_-

64nord.jpg

I hate my school. It has also confirmed no matter what it'll be open tomorrow :(

That is creepy not one place was missed.

Ollie

CF Legend
Only been to college Monday this week. Tuesdays I have off but it's been closed yesterday and today because of snow and tomorrow it's only open for Staff so it sucks to be them. :p

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
So, had today off too, but it's looking likely that we'll be in tomorrow. To be honest, I'm thankful, I've got enough on at the moment.

Oh, and my zipline-camera also works in the snow: (Sorry about the audio replace)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_5F81bVItY[/youtube]
Came out really nicely, the shots that is, not the quality...

Snoo

The Legend
It's not ignored.. :lol:

So this snow could leave me in Florida because my flight could be delayed. Woo!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
ciallkennett yesterday on the page beforehand said:

64nord.jpg

Congratulations, you lose!

Rush

Giga Poster
Hey guys I found this cool picture! :lol:

64nord.jpg

Seriously though, it can **** off now. I'm grateful that it's given me an extra week to do the History essay I couldn't be bothered to do, but now it's ruining all my plans. I was really looking forward to start driving today. I was also looking forward to going down to Bristol to celebrating my Grandad's 70th and I'm fed up of some random strangers who give it an excuse to throw (pathetically) a snowball at me.

We're expected to be in school on Monday which is where I want to be to be honest. I really don't want to have to be catching up on work and because of the stupidly short academic year, it's already a tight schedule.

**** off snow. At least by next Friday so I can start driving.

Pierre

Strata Poster
hahah fvuck off thats cos we're not prepated for weather like this, we're a countryt just totally built around meidocre weather and sruff.. if this was a constant thing then we'd imprive but as its kind of 'shock' to our systems then its a fudking shock