What's new

Silent Shout [Raw Version] POV PAGE 4

Shubinine

Mega Poster
Re: Silent Shout Project

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

So yea, it looks great. When can we expect it?

bob_3_

Giga Poster

All I'm saying is..before Halloween.

Which is quite appropriate really, as it's based on a few horror themes.

---------------update

Supports are now SO close to complete. Also, the "ritual site" is being done along with more path work.

Quite a few things within the station to complete though, so watch this space.

silentshout110915190554.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Looking good. Can't wait for the release! :D

bob_3_

Giga Poster

After much dispute and alot of changes in my life I've been unable to give this project the attention it needs, after CC left for uni he's been too busy too. It has remained unfinished. I'm not the best at 3d modelling to actually continuing with the work involved left it looking unconsistant and nowhere near how I wanted.

I initially was going to scrap it but decided the other day I was still going to release the track. I'm proud of the layout, so I decided to take it aside and polish it up without the scenery. If the scenery does get done at a later date, I'm not ruining suprises now! I know some people might not be happy with this, but to me this is a hobby and I wish to continue making tracks, the way I enjoy making them. So, here, for your riding pleasure I am releasing Silent Shout [Raw Version].

rawlogoy.jpg

Background

In an old manor house in the country a rich family, The Northans were cursed by the spirits that dwelled in the very ground they ripped up to build their home. Tormented by these spirits in their sleep they soon became trapped in their own nightmares. Unable to escape they screamed for help, only to produce a silent shout.

Dare you spend a night in the mansion and witness what the family did, will you be able to wake from your slumber.

RAW VERSION:
This unfinished version contains no additional theming and has been changed to accomodate it. I will hopefully release the full experience when it's ready. In the meantime enjoy the nightmare!

Ride Design
This is a B&M floorless that takes inspiration from many aspects of B&M design, new and old. I've picked out parts that I feel work well together and added some of my own ideas. This was made entirely using Newton2.

ADDITIONAL NOTES

-Many many many thanks for LBosch for providing the track connectors and footers.

-And many thanks to Andre for helping along the layout as usual and working on the scenery. You guys will see it one day.

-You will need track packager to ride

-I recommend a back-seat ride ;).

Enjoy and rate.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Re: Silent Shout [Raw Version] DOWNLOAD PAGE 4

Well as I've said to you on MSN, I think this is excellent. It's smooth, it's fun and it's believable. I love the flow of the coaster and the way all the elements interlock and twist around each other.

Really, really well done. I look forward to one day seeing the finished product! 9/10. :D

Brookes

Giga Poster

I absolutely love that layout; it's probably one of the most realistic creations I've seen on NL. I really hope this gets finished one day as the interaction with the terrain is already really great, so with 3D scenery as well it really will be fantastic.

bob_3_

Giga Poster

POV with scenery. =)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOrRFhMpuH4&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]