What's new

Roller Coaster TV Programs and News Articles!

davidm

Strata Poster
^^ yeah it was "great".

They rode Goliath, Scream, Skycoaster thingy, someone else rode Riddlers, then Tatsu and the cash dash was on Superman.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Insane Coaster Wars will start airing on the Travel Channel on July 8th.

Horrible title, odd coaster choices. Lots of interviews with ACErs. Yay.

Meh, I got a free ticket to Silverwood out of it, so not all bad.

Smithy

Strata Poster
I know it's old but I've only just got around to seeing the Extreme Engineering rollercoaster episode. A nice 3am surprise to what is usually just late nights of how to build a big shopping centre in Kazakhstan.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Wednesday the 23rd on Travel Channel at 8pm is "Top 5: Killer Coasters" in the US. They seem to be promo-ing New Texas Giant and Steel Dragon 2000.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
^The coasters they are putting in the same groups often times are nothing alike. It makes it difficult to vote

For example this is there "Speed Demon" Category

Xcelerator at Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA
Bizarro at Six Flags New England
Desperado at Buffalo Bill's in Primm, NV
Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH

It

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
There needs to be way more of them I saw the top 5 and i've seen Extreme Terror Rides on travel channel. I wish there would be way more shows about coasters.

Pierre

Strata Poster
If anyones got Sky 3D theres a 3D "Thrill Ride" program on Thursday I think which is based at Busch Gardens.

RCF

Strata Poster
On Destination America (I've honestly just discovered this) there's a program called Super Duper Thrill Rides that's not bad at all. One downside, it reeks of Alvey. Both of them. Can barely watch it

Coasterfreck

Mega Poster
Well it is another one that is not on TV but it is on my forum from Monday and it is called "The European Attraction Show" presented by Shawn Sanbrooke and Alysha Holmes. - It's a very good series!

Nic

Strata Poster
BBC Breakfast are in Cleethorpes today doing a report about how the crap weather is killing seaside businesses. The pre-recorded report includes some stuff on Pleasure Island, including a comically awkward interview with the owner, conducted on a wave swinger. I'm sure it'll be on again in an hour.

Twister Zone

Roller Poster
I'd like to see more tv programmes about them, i couple of programmes, The Top 10 Rollercoasters & one about designing The Top Thrill Dragster but that was years ago & recently i saw a couple of episodes of Team Extreme but that was more about the quiz than the rides, was cool to see them though.

StormHunter

Roller Poster
Any shows I can catch on Netflix or On Demand? I tried doing all types of search, but the only one I found was the Disney World behind the scenes one, then I felt like watching more and I couldnt find anything else on any other park, rides etc... :cry: