What's new

Roller Coaster Trivia Thread

Ireeb

Mega Poster
Yay I don't suck THAT much!

I hope someone gets this one:
What do Euro-Mir and Eurosat (Europapark) have in common, but it's still different on each one (and what's the difference)?

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Both are themed to space, except one is themed to the Soviets and the other the West?

Ireeb

Mega Poster
Even though it is kinda correct, I am looking for something more technical.
Hint: You can see it on a POV.

Ireeb

Mega Poster
No other guesses? It is actually rather easy to see when riding it or on POVs. If there is no answer in 24 hours, I'll tell the answer and we can have a new question (a week is over).

Ireeb

Mega Poster
The question is what appears on both, but in a slightly different execution. Eurosat doesn't spin, so sorry, that's not the answer. Seems to be harder than I thought ^^

Ireeb

Mega Poster
Sorry, wrong again. It is really about the roller coaster itself, neither one could work without it.

Ireeb

Mega Poster
I asked a friend of mine the same question, he is no coaster expert at all and got the right answer :p You can also find a part of the answer in RCDB. Not much time left until I'll give up and reveal the answer.

Ireeb

Mega Poster
Yes! Can you tell what kind of spiral lift it is and what is the small difference between the two ones? (The second part of the question is actually pretty simple, I'd give you the point if you can already answer the first one)

Ireeb

Mega Poster
First part is correct (on Euromir), second part (on Eurosat) is wrong ^^ we are almost there :p
And that lift type is officially called "Barrel-Lift" (at least in German).

Ireeb

Mega Poster
The answer is easier, both are by Mack... You almost have it :)
Remember we were looking for similarities, and the difference between them is really minimal and insignificant, but I'd be amazed if you know it.

Ireeb

Mega Poster
An there we have the complete correct answer! Both have an enclosed spiral/barrel-lift, Eurosat's is going clockwise while Euro-Mir's is going counterclockwise. You may ask the next question!