What's new

New World's Steepest for Fraispertius City, France

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster
new world's steepest roller coaster

This is good news. Today America is blowing out other countries for the best roller coasters. It's good to see the international parks closing the gap. While I am impressed with Maverick's 95 degree drop and Fahrenheit's 97 degree drop, this 113 degree drop is amazing. This new coaster should put this under-the-radar park on the map. I expect more great things from this up-and-coming park.

- BIZARROfan10

CMonster

Giga Poster
Er... just because this ride steals the "steepest drop" record by a couple of degrees doesn't mean it's one of the best coasters... or even a great coaster.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Exactly: these rides are really **** ing dull.

bizzorfan10 said:
Today America is blowing out other countries for the best roller coasters

No.

Generally, American parks beat the others into submission through shear size and quantity of their coasters. The reality is that only a small percentage of those coasters could be considered in the "best" category. There are some amazing coasters in the states, yes, but there's an awful lot of complete crap to make up the numbers as well.

Xpress

Strata Poster
It's just like with every theme park. They want the next big thing (even if it might not be the next BIG thing), the thing that will draw in more profits for the park.

I live in the USA, and will gladly say that some of the rides outside of the US are just plain better, theming, and ride-wise. However, that doesn't mean that there are good rides in the USA- this does not fit into that "good rides" category.

A

Anonymous

"Ve cannot let zose Eegnorant Eenglish vankers hold even one record"