What's new

New Nickelodeon Land for Blackpool

Ben

CF Legend
Scott88 said:
Ben said:
So one will be orange, and the other blue. RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER?

That'll look... disgusting...

Never happy are you?

No, I'm just not colourblind.

Also, good job on ignoring EVERYONE else who thinks it'll look awful.

Nic

Strata Poster
Blue and orange are complimentary colours, and therefore should look ok together in theory.

http://www.colormatters.com/colortheory.html

See? That's not to say it won't look crap, but I don't think it'll be as terrible as people are making out. I personally prefer purple with orange, but there we go.

I love it when my inner artist tries to escape every now and then :)

marc

CF Legend
Oh I dont think it will look terrible or anything like that, I am just a bit worried it will look really solid over there. It is really hard to explain tbh, but its probably the purist in me that feels a wooden coaster should be white or wood :).

This is what I mean
p28202.jpg

Will see what its like when done anyway it could well look great. It is not be being against it or anything like that, as I said its just my view on things.

Nic

Strata Poster
I know what you mean.... but bear in mind that that example is in the middle of a field. PBB, well, isn't. As you say, see what it's like when it's done :)

ArronL94

Roller Poster
Do you think that they will have completety new trains for the Zipper Dipper & Roller Coaster or do you just they are just going to simply re-paint, the ones that are there now

alexr

Hyper Poster
I think rollers getting a new train and will run on 2
The new train may look a little like this.
38083_422224752364_88885897364_4589302_523362_n.jpg

alexr

Hyper Poster
ArronL94 said:
Have they started the construction of the land yet?
Not officialy as the beaver creek is still open.
They will start the main work in September onwards.Althought space invader and the thinest house in the world has been removed.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Roller isnt getting a new train, the current train is having some work done to it, which probably includes headlights for it! :)

ArronL94

Roller Poster
Can't wait for the construction pictures to come onto the forum! :lol:
Went to the beaver creak on thursday and recognised how run-down it was, thank god its getting a new theme :lol:

A

Anonymous

Magic Mountain will be operating for the last ever time tomorrow at 5.00pm in preparation for the Beaver creek demolition work. Helicopter and the Lunar carousel will be next in the line for closure. Just a small update! ;)

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Welcome to our woooorld, welcome to our wooorrrld, welcome to our world of boyyyys!

Magic Mountain's been poop since they removed the epic racism from it a few years ago.