What's new

New Nickelodeon Land for Blackpool

tks

Strata Poster
Nemesis Inferno said:
I imagine it won't look that empty when full of kids clamering to buy cuddly Spongebobs...

Kids?

WHOOOOOOOOOOO lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Pablo237

Roller Poster
Hello Coaster Fanatics.

There are some strange rumors going around that people are talking about.

Strange Rumors are going around. Sources are saying that on opening day when all new Nick rides are operational, they will show this short Spongebob episode to hype people up for the new Nick rides.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2uyR_HU_J8[/youtube]

I am throughly disturbed. Is this appropriate to show the children??

alexr

Hyper Poster
The Soft opening is supposed to start tommorow, The pathing is all done and the area is clear of workmen, Only thing not complete is the dora Ride
A few Pictures from PBE.

P220411_1043_01.jpg

P220411_1043_02.jpg

Trains for Blue flyer
P220411_1043_03.jpg

P220411_1043.jpg

Lofty

CF Legend
It's not just "Dora's not completed", it's more of a fact of, "Dora's is NOWHERE NEAR completion".

alexr

Hyper Poster
Some recent Updates

Sign for Nickelodeon Land
100_1910.jpg

100_1911.jpg

Nickelodeon Streak
100_1912.jpg

Rugrats lost river
100_1913.jpg

100_1914.jpg

100_1915.jpg

Inside the Krusty Krab order up
100_1916.jpg

100_1917.jpg

100_1918.jpg

P1170903.jpg

The New Train

It still hasn't opened for preview however the word of Mouth has brough in a lot of crowds as seen in these photos
P1170875.jpg

P1170880.jpg

More Here; http://www.pleasurebeachexperience.com/ ... f=11&t=825

It seems like PB Is having one of the busiest seasons in a long time and many now know about Nickland.

Ben

CF Legend
I actually still think this looks really great, and awesome for Blackpool.

Good on Amanda <3

IMAGINE if this was at Chessington, Lightwater or Paultons, it'd be getting ARSELICKED into the next century. I'm the first to say BPB is a dump, but, this does look GREAT.

alexr

Hyper Poster
I agree with Ben Amanda's great, shes done so much for the park after it had so much debt to pay off and The park is looking great and I think Nickelodeon land is the right decision. Also next year the Wallace and Grommit attraction will be arriving. This year will hopefully be the best year in a long time
Also I forgot to mention however Italian Job has been turned into Coopers for the moment
P1170970.jpg

Hopefully only for this year as it doesn't look to good.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Ahhh this ties in perfectly. Most UK parks looking into investing into themed areas aimed at a younger audience to bring in visitors.

marc

CF Legend
Why is the train for Orange coaster so short now I am sure it used to hold more people?

Tbh it's not just Blackpool that has been that busy, we could hardly move on Southend sea front today and AI was packed all weekend. People have just gone to the coasts this weekend and it has nothing to do with the parks getting new things or not.

peep

CF Legend
alexr said:
Also I forgot to mention however Italian Job has been turned into Coopers for the moment
P1170970.jpg

Haha <3 If I go this year I'll have to make sure I'll at least have my photo taken next to that sign :p

I think it does look all bright and cool but it also looks, as I've said before, very cramped. I mean look at the space between that orange coaster and the log flume, that pathway is tiny.

Lofty

CF Legend
Oh dear god, that train makes my eyes want to bleed. The bad thing is, them crowds, I have to deal with them from now on </3

Martyn B

CF Legend
I think it does look all bright and cool but it also looks, as I've said before, very cramped. I mean look at the space between that orange coaster and the log flume, that pathway is tiny.

Its always been like that, they are two of the rides that were there before...

alexr

Hyper Poster
It has now been Announced that Nickland will Open for Previews on Saturday the 30th of April as said on this Article on Facebook
ferct.jpg

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I get Spongebob Pyramidpants when I see Amanda.

Thanks for these updates, alexr, they've been excellent. As Blackpool is sooooo far away from me, I've been unable to keep up with it (and the fact that Nickelodeon Land isn't exciting me just yet.), so I really appreciate it.

alexr

Hyper Poster
Not at all Ian, It's great to provide updates from PBE and it's good to hear an outside enthusiast view on things.
DSC03342.jpg

Also It looks like The Dora Ride won't be ready in time....

Also I like the love for Mandy on Twitter!
Everybody should follow @MandsThompson anyway for an insight to one of the UK's top parks. Focused, approachable and sexy. Fab!