What's new

Monster, Rel. B&M Invert (Walygator Park)

Martyn B

CF Legend
SnooSnoo said:
Wow.. never seen a park put the train on before the circuit is complete. :)

I was thinking the same for a bit, but then wondered if I was being silly, but you've just confirmed that I wasn't. Cheers!

Yeah I too will pray that they give it some new colours.

A

Anonymous

Saves storing them somewhere I suppose!

they were all in storage area! for the rental of containers are very expensive then they are saving!

A

Anonymous

For the colors, although they would be painted colors other than white! I see beige -> blue or red

Sorry I put a lot of msseages to put the next pictures!

A

Anonymous

I metterai photos tomorrow if nevous not mind because I'm overwhelmed by the moment!

A

Anonymous

juste pour vous mettre l'eau à la bouche !! les supports du looping sont pour demain !!

allez a demain pour les photos !!

Martyn B

CF Legend
Bless ya.

I'm sure I speak for a lot of people on here, but I really do appreciate what you're doing, just to update us on this coaster!

Dave

CF Legend
I'm always pleased to hear any news on this ride, as its good its at a good home now who will look after it properly.

marc

CF Legend
Martyn B said:
Bless ya.

I'm sure I speak for a lot of people on here, but I really do appreciate what you're doing, just to update us on this coaster!

Could not agree more, thank you.

It will be great to have another B&M invert within driving distance.

A

Anonymous

good I know I wanted to post the photos tomorrow but I want you to please hold while!

photos ==> sunday,the 28th march

798673280320101279.jpg

504108280320101280.jpg

photos ===> today ( tuesday, the 30 th march)

img1901ga.jpg

img1902s.jpg

img1903d.jpg

img1904cp.jpg

we can see that the lopping is coming soon! and we have learned that the opening of the coaster will be in June 2010!

Tu parles Francais?! Je parle Francais, aussi! Mais, mon Francais ne pas tres beaucoup. :lol:

Had to take advanture of my semi-bilinguity there, haha.

What a ferocious pink and white monster :p .

A

Anonymous

Tomorrow we will perhaps be best picture from another point of view!

A

Anonymous

The Walymag stopped his activity! The text below is translated with google!

The website walymag.com which had the status of official magazine of the amusement park closes Walygator. 2 years of news, interviews, photos ... and especially two years of sharing. A passion inspired the small team of website. She died today. Park Walygator no longer wish to work with us to allow more of it, cutting the flow of information and closeness to the players, that means YOU!

We can therefore no longer provide regular monitoring of the news of the amusement park, which is why we prefer to stop our activity.

We thank you all for your support in the daily allowed us to maintain our passion. Team Site walymag.com also like to inform you that the event "The Monster Day" will no longer be needed. Collaboration with the park Walygator proved to be a failure.

Stay tuned for new adventures, certainly not next to the alligator Lorraine too blinded by his success too quickly and too disrespectful of his customers and his fans that he is not able to announce an actual date of Opening for "The Monster" (early April, then May and now June!)

To monitor the progress of our future project, simply subscribe if you have not already done so to our newsletter (mini-form on the upper right of each page).

Dave

CF Legend
*fingers crossed for gold and black*

Seems they are doing a Dominator and painting it after it goes up, suppose they have another team to paint the ride as the build the next sections