What's new

Last Cred Review

CoasterB

Roller Poster
I just finished a round trip, i did Walygator grande est, Parc Asterix, Plopsaland De Panne and Walibi Belgium,

my last cred was cred #327 Kondaa
it was a great ride, has fantastic moments of floater and ejector airtime, the first drop was good as well especially in the back row, the single rider line proved quite handy, allowing me to get multiple rides on a busy day. The theming was really cool as well, the park did a great job on the ride as a package. The park it’s self was a nice surprise to Be honest, I didn’t expect it to be so nicely put together with landscaping and theming, Having only visited Walibi Holland before, I thought the park would be more online those lines.

But my favourite coaster on the trip was Ride to happiness followed by Toutatis. both fantastic rides! honorable mentions to The Monster, Oziris and Anubis

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Went for a spin on Enso at BPB yesterday. It's pretty bloomin' good, y'know! Much more entertaining than plain old Icon. I mean, I like Icon, I think it's a solid coaster, but throw in a spinning car and the whole experience just becomes so much... more.
More forces, more airtime, more unpredictably, more fun.
But there is a caveat - you simply  must ride it alone. If there's 2 of you it won't spin. It just won't. The best you'll get is a mild swaying from side to side and you'll have paid 15 quid each for a ride on 'Slightly Sideways Icon', which would be rubbish. Nah, ride it alone, get some good spin on the thing and you'll have a blast. I would have liked to ride it again. In fact, given the choice I'd ride it every time over Icon, it's just so much better, but at £15 a pop that's just not viable. Just think, for the price of 10 laps on Enso, you could probably get a day trip to Plopsaland and have 20 laps on The Ride to Happiness!
So yes, it's overpriced, but definitely worth doing at least once.

Last edited:
Steel Venom at Valleyfair was... An impulse. That's about all I have to say about it other than I legitimately forgot about the holding brake and it scared the crap out of me. The mental anguish of deciding to either get the last cred in the park and potentially miss a flight also prevented me from enjoying it, but thankfully I made the flight with minutes to spare and got the cred so all was well in the world.

Edit- I guess my last cred was Pepsi Orange Streak actually, which was fun. I like meandering coasters like that. I forgot I had to go back to get the one cred I didn't have time for at Nick Universe.

tynemouthsurfer

Roller Poster
Went to Flamingo Land yesterday with the family but with the purpose of the trip to ride Sik. Arrived at opening but with Sik not opening jumped on a few others.

Kumali remains in my opinion a decent coaster, albeit a bit short. It packs a punch and looks aesthetically pleasing over the water. It is much better than Infusion at BPB but not as good as Odyssey at Fantasy Island.

Mumbo Jumbo remains a unique ride (for me anyway, never been on another of these S&S Locos before). It’s not great but worth it as a curiosity. I still find it comparable to something like a Wild Mouse.

On to the main event - Sik. This ride is substantially better than anything at this park and would not be out of place at e.g. Port Aventura. The branding isn’t my vibe but they have committed to it with the loading area going fully for the nightclub/festival theme - it works. The ride itself is quality including the cars, the drops through the mist under the walkways, the track wrapping around the fountain. Much like Icon at BPB this ride feels a notch above everything else at the park.

Jumped on Velocity which I’ve been on before and enjoyed. My favourite coaster in the park aside from Sik. Also looks good with Sik/Velocity side by side.

Got on the lost River Ride it being a sunny day. This is a really good ride too, taking you past lions, rhinos and cheetahs before a big drop it does feel Disney-ish before you remember you are in Yorkshire! Quite a drop and you do certainly get wet.

Got on a few family rides too and looked round the impressive zoo. Skipped Hero having been on it before - it being potentially the worst coaster I have been on.

This is a good park for a day out particularly with animal lovers. Having been before a few years ago, it felt it was missing something. The coaster selection was unique and a bit strange, with Kumali being slightly lacking as a headline coaster. Kumali works much better as the secondary coaster attraction, with Velocity, Mumbo Jumbo (and I suppose Hero) adding depth. Sik is a game changer for this parks line up - I was really impressed.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Storm Chaser, Paultons Park

Utterly fantastic, the best thing at the park by far. Do love a good spinning coaster and this hit the spot perfectly. Back row is where it's at for extra force and spin. Where possible, try and get an unbalanced back row run. Had that on my 2nd go, and the whole experience stepped up a gear, we just didn't stop spinning! If every ride was like that, I'd be considering it for my personal favorite uk coaster.

In short, I need to get myself to Plopsa ASAP...

Quick note on rest of park:

I booked to visit on August bank holiday without realizing it was a bank holiday. Knowing what the Merlin parks are like, I went in fearing the worst and that I'd be lucky to get one ride on each coaster. Despite the park being sold out, This was absolutely not the case with no queues above 30mins and Storm chaser walk on all day! I even got time to explore the zoo and watermill! Operations were fantastic, park is clean and well kept and all staff were lovely. Yesterday may have been my first visit but it certainly won't be the last!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Got a big layover to get home thanks to the NATS cock-up, so figure I'll give a "last (or best) cred from each park" review to pass the time.

Djurs Sommerland - Piraten
Rode just like the one in China - fantastic. Solid airtime, great trains, punchy layout, good stuff. Does feel a little 'old fashioned' these days, but I think it still holds up quite well.
Notable shoutout too to Juvelen, which was also brilliant.

Farup Sommerland - Fonix
Brilliant. First drop was good, stall-loop thing was very well done and the rest of the layout was packed with good features and a respectable amount of airtime. Also very good in all seats, offering a slightly different, but just as good, experience. Best of these new Vekomas I've done - Abyssus lacks oomph, and Lech doesn't deliver as much airtime overall.

Tivoli Friheden
Nice city park, but nothing of any note coasters wise. Moving on.

Legoland Billund - Polar X-plorer
This was significantly more intense than I expected, though was let down a bit by the theming in the drop track building - the machinery was not well hidden at all. Still only a one-and-done for me though.

Sjaelland Sommerland
Quite a nice park overall, but coasters dont warrant much text. Moving on.

BonBon-Land - Vild-Svinet
Went in to this expecting garbage, but it was actually alright. Has a weird vibration to it, but not violet or a rattle. Smoother than Saw, I reckon. Layout it short and falls a bit flat after the MCBR, but it's only a small coaster after all.
Notable shoutout to their custom Tivoli too, which was quite good.

Tivoli Gardens - Rutschebanen
Just as fun as it was when I first rode it back in 2015. Buckets of fun, charm and class. A real gem.

I may do a full report later if I can find the time. This layover isn't quite that long!

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Coming off of a five-day coaster trip, a quick rapid-fire end of each day:

Hydra - Dorney Park: Oh dear, this isn't as good as I remember, even in the back.

Phoenix - Knoebels: Oh dear, this coaster actually is as good as people say!

Candemonium - Hersheypark: Oh dear, this makes a prettier lawn ornament than B&M hyper.

Medusa - Six Flags Great Adventure: Oh dear, they really didn't take down the old Bizarro theming facade and painted everything a muted mud color.

Joker - Six Flags Great Adventure: Oh dear, this ride is far too much fun for it's own good.

Alpine Bobsled- Great Escape- Cool coaster, definitely loads better than La Vibora since I didn't get my ribs squished on this one. It's a little uncomfortable going into the brakes, but it's a fun ride overall and I guess it's a bummer to see it going, because the park doesn't have a very fantastic line up as it is!

James F

Hyper Poster
Just been to Stockholm, some thoughts on the local coasters

#216 Vilda Musen
Was thoroughly impressed with this one. Probably the best wild mouse I have done. Great coaster for what it was. Surprising airtime and strong laterals.

#219 Monster
Somehow Grona Lund fit in a B&M invert and it's a decent one at that! While not the most forceful, it's a smooth and very re-ridable coaster with fantastic sightlines and plenty of near miss moments.

#220 Insane
I didn't enjoy it and I had a feeling before riding that I wouldn't. I am not a fan of rocking back and forth on a ride so this did nothing for me other than making me nauseous. Great views though and I will admit it's forceful if you're into positive Gs.

#221 Wildfire
The main event. My third and final RMC to ride in Europe. Such an awesome ride in a stunning location. While it might not have the same intensity as Zadra or the absured airtime of Untamed, it's still amazing experience for providing everything you expect from RMC while also running up and down a wooded hillside. I managed to get 14 rides on this with most in the back, but I also got 3 in the front with two of them being zen rides. The only minor fault is the final hill which doesn't quite deliver, but all in all it was definitely worth the trip.

Last edited:
#350 Iron Gwazi

Ahh what a let down, my hype for this ride was unparalleled, a guaranteed top 10, maybe even top 5; I'm sad to say it wasn't even close :(

I had 3 rides throughout the day, 1 front row, 2 back row. The last ride right before park close, with a loose restraint and maximum warmth.

Pros:
- wave turn (this was the best element)

- smoothness

- sense of speed

- some of the little airtime pops as you go through the banked turns

Cons:
- The biggest flaw is the seats, I'm convinced they're different to the standard RMC trains. The smaller footwells restrict the "standing airtime" sensation; this lead to every airtime focused element leaving my bum out the seat but without lifting my body. Not so bothersome on the smaller airtime moments but a major buzzkill on airtime moments that are meant to be sustained. So gutted the first drop didn't leave me fearing for my life like Wildcats Revenge did.

- Never had that "out-of-control" feeling you get on other RMCs

- The deathroll is overrated, the speed/angle it's taken doesn't allow for float. I prefer the pace of the Barrel Roll Down Drop on Twisted Timbers.

- Elements too spaced out with more of a focus on laterals.

Final score: 7/10

1693959972401.png

Niles

Giga Poster
Batman Gotham City Escape
IMG20230906155140.jpg

Bloody hell this thing is fantastic, my expectations were its gonna be somewhere in my top 25 but i came away with this somewhere in my top 5.

Its my first modern Intamin and from start to finish its relentless with every element hitting hard, the small trains navigate the layout rapidly and i came off laughing with a sense of complete speechlessness which i have not got from a coaster in years.

IMG20230906183307.jpg
All the other coasters in this park are plopped down at the edges with little care, im a big fan of how this coaster adds energy to the park, weaving around and over pathways giving non riders a fantastic thing to watch.

IMG20230906130637.jpg
IMG20230906184013.jpg
Compared to most of my best coasters this is a well themed experience, a nice little pre-show (go to the right of the room i skipped like 5 trains of people 😉) follows into the cool bat cave then into the great quick loading station.

IMG20230906122723.jpg
IMG20230906123341.jpg

Coaster Experience

You sit on your comfy seat and the train moves round to the first launch where a joker animatronic shoots and BANG you are hit with a rapid kick of power for such a tiny launch, you get some air on the hill then enter a slow roll into the main launch. Your speed increases exponentially with you rising up into the airtime filled top hat, you are then slowly tip over the beyond vertical drop descending with a pop of air as you make your way to one of the greatest moments of airtime i have ever got (Skyrush levels).

Next you come to a snappy inversion then some great twists into a very fast corkscrew which leads to one of the best moments a wall ride hill/airtime pop? no idea how to describe this great ellement, you then come to the final launch with you then rising up into a fantastic stall which ends with you being whipped right into a building and then up into the spike/brake. You then have a little indoor scene and head back to the station.

To me this is an amazing coaster that i cannot really fault, everything it does it does from good - amazing. Its a stand out form the parks lineup and beats even Shambhala as Spain's best.

At some point i will do a trip report as i have hopefully more to do but i just had to get my love for this out 🥰

Matt N

CF Legend
I went for my first ever visit to Brean Theme Park in Somerset, my closest semi-major theme park, today and finally got on their 3 non-kiddie coasters!

Astro Storm (#108)
This actually wasn’t a bad little ride for what it is! It’s not going to blow any minds on the world stage, but it was a fun enough coaster, with some fun twists and turns! The theming was also surprisingly quite good, with some nice effects and some air cannons that made me jump!
5/10 (#65/110)

Bulldog Coaster (#109)

This is admittedly quite an impressive headliner for a park of Brean’s calibre, but I’m afraid to say I wasn’t really a fan of it. I found the restraint very uncomfortable, and although the ride’s signature loop was admittedly quite forceful, the ride was pretty rough in numerous spots and definitely required quite a bit of bracing!
2/10 (#98/110)

Magic Mouse (#110)

I’ve done quite a few of these Reverchon spinning coasters now, and I don’t rate them at all, I’m afraid. I’m not a fan of the strong laterals provided by the hairpin turns that are associated with the wild mouse ride style, personally. It must be said that this one was probably one of the smoother Reverchon spinning coasters I’ve done, though. It also span quite a lot, and I was a little bit light-headed getting off!
2/10 (#100/110)

Last edited:

Flash Shift

Roller Poster
I was at Liseberg two days ago, did 5 of the coasters because I was alone and decided to skip the kiddy coasters. Also didn't really do any flat rides as I just know I have no tolerance for them anymore. Also the park was pretty dead which was good for me as it allowed me to get in rerides and still have time to pace myself. I'm really bad at being an enthusiast as I can't marathon stuff easily like I used to and I'm only in my thirties! That said, let's get into it.

Lisebergbanan
This was the first one I decided to do since I didn't want to go straight to Helix and I missed the first escalator anyway. The train station and the horn noise at the start are cute, and it's funny how it's figuratively and literally overshadowed by Helix. It's a bit rattly but a fun ride. It is mostly just swooping drops and curves down the hill, with some surprisingly strong positive gs. I liked it but I didn't love it.

Helix
Helix basically underpinned the whole Gothenburg trip so it was under a lot of pressure to succeed, and thankfully it almost entirely did. There is so much to love about this ride. The presentation on the hillside, the photo ops literally everywhere, the mess of track all over the place, the badass score in the station, the comfy seats (besides one ride where my left leg went a bit numb for some reason). Like Nemesis, the terrain usage makes this a front row ride for me. Especially the first drop out the station as you just get poured out of it like a glass of milk.

Now for the ride layout discussion part of it because I have a lot to say! After this drop you get a nice slow corkscrew, followed by a banked turn around the trees. Unfortunately there's a bit of a rattle here but it's nothing that breaks the overall experience. Then you get the first launch, and yes, the launches are weak. However, I didn't really have a problem with them because Helix feels more like a dance, more about graceful manouvers than pure strength and intensity. The launch goes up into another corkscrew above one of the escalators which is great, and it's just as floaty as the first.

You then have a nice side to side downwards trend towards the base of the hill with a bit of airtime - it's not the most memorable moment on the ride, but it's still good. Then you've got the norweigan loop and this is crazy good. The dive loop is cool as all dive loops tend to be and you get some strong positive gs at the base before the immelman half. It's worth noting that in the front you get pushed downwards by the rest of the train somehow, it's crazy. This is followed by a really good airtime hill which leads into a zero-g roll. Surprisingly, the zero-g roll, while great, wasn't one of my favourite parts. Zero-g rolls tend to be extremely memorable on coasters I have ridden (Nemesis, Drayton's Shockwave, even Daemonen) but it was still a good one, perhaps a bit too fast.

Then comes a part nobody talks about: the ****ing insane left downwards drop thing. This thing is so whippy and caught me off guard. It is amazing. Helix's one helix follows this and is a bit of a breather, but goes into a nice tunnel for the second launch. The launch is weak, but you'll feel it a bit on the front. Also this launch track is awesome for another reason - you just go charging up the hill building anticipation for the inverted top hat that follows. The top hat itself barely feels like an inversion to be honest, but not in a bad way. It's very graceful before you plummet out of it towards the ground and this **** is crazy. Then, of course, comes the airtime hill after.

This airtime hill is demonic. Even in the front. Actually especially at the front at night. You just see the city lights and it's like you're going to get ejected into the sky or ground. It is fantastic. There's not much left after this but Helix ends pretty strongly in my opinion. You've got a series of s hills that wind up the hill and have a cool fun side to side lateral motion. Again, it's like a dance. You've lost a fair bit of speed at the top but it's okay because you get one last trick before the brakes, a hang time filled inline twist.

I don't know if this is 100% my favourite coaster ever of my meager 59 credits like I expected it to be. Nemesis still has a pull on me. However, it is incredible and only disappointed slightly because my expectations were too high. On rerides, where my expectations had been more reasonable, it was epic. Definitely get a front row or night ride, or better yet, both like I did.

Luna
The newest coaster had like no queue so I got two rides in. It wasn't anything special as it's a family coaster, but it's got a great setting and the whole area is charming. I don't have a lot to say about it but it's really nice in the park and has a nice colour scheme.

Valkyria
Now this one I am probably going to be unfair to. I didn't know about the locker system going in, and then didn't realise that while you technically pay for it, I guess there's a time limit where it's free because I realised this morning that I was never charged. I think this lead me to go into Valkyria a bit annoyed and hurt the ride experience. All this for a ride that I only did once because of said locker system feeling a bit punishing for a lone guest like me. And I came off it going "that was alright". The vest restraints were comfy but they did hinder the ride experience. The drop was weaker than Oblivion's, the immelman was forceless, and even the zero-g roll (it has the worst zero-g roll I have ever done) and final inversion didn't impress me. Weirdly, I think the inversions took away from the focus on the drop. Oblivion may be brief, but it's all about the anticipation for the drop. If I ever come back to Liseberg I will have to give this more of a fair shot I think. I only had one ride and it was even on the back row. Maybe I'm just not fond of dive coasters as while I like Oblivion it is a one and one whenever I'm at Alton Towers.

Balder
Now Balder surprised me. I expected to like it, not to love it. It is kind of repetitive but I think it's repetitive in a charming way. It feels like a modernised take on the classic wooden coasters like Rutschebanen at Tivoli or Great Yarmouth's old ass coaster. Lots of airtime hills followed by turnarounds. I got a night ride on this as well as a front row ride. At night the tunnels are super dark which enhances the experience. Again there isn't a huge amount to say - the turnarounds aren't that strong and are a bit shaky but it feels like it was intentional to put the focus on the many awesome airtime hills. This is one of my favourite coasters overall as well. Doesn't matter where you sit, front or back. Airtime everywhere. Definitely try to get a front row ride on this, you'll probably be crying by the end.

Ultimately I had a blast just reriding Helix and Balder, as well as walking around and taking the park in when I needed a break, because it's very nice.

Last edited:

Matt N

CF Legend
I went to Chessington World of Adventures yesterday for the first time in 9 years, and I managed to get on a new coaster as well as two previously ridden ones for the first time in quite some time!

New coasters
Mandrill Mayhem (#111)
I was interested to ride Mandrill Mayhem, as I was very interested to see how a B&M family launched shuttle wing coaster rode; it's certainly a unique ride, and it's been getting fairly positive reviews so far! However, I'm afraid to say that I was somewhat disappointed overall. In fairness, it starts off really well; the swing launch sequence provides two nice, reasonably potent launches that are great fun, and the pops of airtime provided by the dip and Junior Scorpion Tail in the back are also quite good fun, with the Junior Scorpion Tail towards the back of the train providing some nice floater airtime. I was less enamoured after that, though, and for multiple reasons. Firstly, for lack of a better term, I just found the bulk of the layout after the initial swing launch sequence a little bit... bland. I'm a firm believer that a ride does not have to be intense to be great fun, and I've ridden plenty of similarly-targeted family thrill coasters that really pop and are great fun, but Mandrill's layout wasn't really popping for me in quite the same way, if I'm being honest. Secondly, I wasn't a fan at all of the stall at the top of the main helix; the helix itself was perfectly fine, but I found the stall at the top pretty uncomfortable to experience. Finally, I found there to be quite a noticeable rattle, and I found some of the elements to awkwardly exacerbate this. For instance, the train seemed to almost shudder up and down during some of the more dynamic moments, such as the s-bend heading towards the principal helix, and the whole backwards lap felt a bit awkward from a rattle perspective. I came off with a bit of a headache on all three laps. Overall, I found Mandrill Mayhem to be OK, but not something I overly rated; while the ride has its definite good points, I was somewhat disappointed with the experience overall. Perhaps I'm just a bit out of touch, though; I'm hardly the target demographic, and the kids seemed to be enjoying it, which is the important thing after all!
5/10, #61/111

Existing coasters
Vampire
I didn't remember overly rating this at all back in 2014, as I remember it being rough and slow, but I have to say that it was a fair amount better than I'd remembered! Swinging through the trees is good fun, and the ride definitely has some surprising moments of speed and thrill for a family coaster; I particularly liked some of the low-to-the-ground turns, where you really picked up some speed! It was also a lot less rough than I'd remembered, and overall, it was a perfectly fun family coaster and I enjoyed my lap! My critiques from 2014 do still stand to a degree, though. The ride does have odd pacing, with a few pretty slow moments, and while it was not nearly as rough as I'd remembered, there are still a couple of moments of mild headbanging and some bits where the train seems to shunt forward a bit awkwardly. Overall, though, I definitely enjoyed Vampire; it was a good, fun family coaster with some surprising moments of speed and thrill!
6/10, #50/111

Dragon's Fury

I remembered this being my favourite coaster at Chessington back in 2014, but weirdly, I didn't remember an awful lot beyond that other than that it was good and I liked it more than Spinball Whizzer. I did like it a fair amount less than I'd remembered, unfortunately, but that wasn't necessarily unexpected for me as spinning coasters, particularly the Maurer variety, aren't really my favourite ride style these days. To Dragon's Fury's credit, I did think that the layout was very strong; I really liked how long and winding it was, and there were also some surprising moments of airtime! It was also quite rough, however, with a fair few moments that threw me around quite uncomfortably in a similar fashion to Spinball Whizzer (albeit not to quite the same extent), and overall, these Maurer spinning coasters aren't something I'm absolutely huge on these days, I'm afraid, as I do not have the strongest stomach for spinning and don't find really intense spinning the most enjoyable sensation.
4/10, #76/111

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
I was a ride op for a showman here in Ontario (Canada) this past weekend. I enthusiastically ran a handful of children's rides and stayed to help pack up the Scrambler and Kite Flyer tonight, was overall a great learning experience. Credit gain out of this was Cobra Coaster (#106), a ride that I was simultaneously trained to operate. Have staff access passes through the rest of the Fall, which I will use to ride their Wacky Worm at a major fair next month, thus completing all of the province's ridable fairground credits. Will that achievement change my life in the slightest, probably not, but the hobby is a funny thing. I also now have a ride supplier officially backing me up as a reference for future jobs, which is an even better piece of credit.
IMG_0160 copy.jpg

Dan Nguyen

Mega Poster
319: Grizzly at CGA is a pretty bland mirror image of its sister coaster in Virginia. Basically a one and done for me. The setting around the antique cars is beautiful, but that's pretty much all it has going for it.

ScottLann

Mega Poster
New additions on my recent Florida trip:

Pipeline – overall 7/10. This coaster pretty much matched expectations. The launch in a stand-up position was very strange but was one of the highlights on this coaster. The airtime was pretty crazy and hit in places I didn’t expect it to. The downsides were those vest restraints. Constantly digging into the shoulders and I found myself focusing more on pushing them out rather than enjoying the actual coaster itself. There was a slight rattle on this too however this didn’t dampen the experience at all. All in all, a pretty fun coaster and I much preferred this more than Shockwave at Drayton however I hope B&M can one day improve those awful vest restraints!

Tron – overall 8/10. First of all, Tron looked absolutely stunning off ride, especially at night! The lit-up trains looked so cool and the soundtrack in the area really added to the hype of this thing (bit of a Tron fan myself). The coaster itself was great fun too! The trains were pretty comfy, and the back clamp seemed to be a lot less restrictive compared to the ones on Velocity at Flamingo Land. The launch actually took me by surprise and had quite the punch to it. The outdoor section was nothing too spectacular however the indoor section was definitely the highlight. The visuals and effects looked awesome and some of the turns in this part felt pretty forceful. The only downside with this coaster was how short it was; however, I knew the layout of this coaster before riding it, so it wasn’t a disappointment at all. Overall, I found Tron to be a really fun coaster and another great Disney addition (making me love Magic Kingdom even more!)

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Batman Gotham City Escape
View attachment 26458

Bloody hell this thing is fantastic, my expectations were its gonna be somewhere in my top 25 but i came away with this somewhere in my top 5.

Its my first modern Intamin and from start to finish its relentless with every element hitting hard, the small trains navigate the layout rapidly and i came off laughing with a sense of complete speechlessness which i have not got from a coaster in years.

View attachment 26459
All the other coasters in this park are plopped down at the edges with little care, im a big fan of how this coaster adds energy to the park, weaving around and over pathways giving non riders a fantastic thing to watch.

View attachment 26460
View attachment 26461
Compared to most of my best coasters this is a well themed experience, a nice little pre-show (go to the right of the room i skipped like 5 trains of people 😉) follows into the cool bat cave then into the great quick loading station.

View attachment 26462
View attachment 26463

Coaster Experience

You sit on your comfy seat and the train moves round to the first launch where a joker animatronic shoots and BANG you are hit with a rapid kick of power for such a tiny launch, you get some air on the hill then enter a slow roll into the main launch. Your speed increases exponentially with you rising up into the airtime filled top hat, you are then slowly tip over the beyond vertical drop descending with a pop of air as you make your way to one of the greatest moments of airtime i have ever got (Skyrush levels).

Next you come to a snappy inversion then some great twists into a very fast corkscrew which leads to one of the best moments a wall ride hill/airtime pop? no idea how to describe this great ellement, you then come to the final launch with you then rising up into a fantastic stall which ends with you being whipped right into a building and then up into the spike/brake. You then have a little indoor scene and head back to the station.

To me this is an amazing coaster that i cannot really fault, everything it does it does from good - amazing. Its a stand out form the parks lineup and beats even Shambhala as Spain's best.

At some point i will do a trip report as i have hopefully more to do but i just had to get my love for this out 🥰
Because videos never cover the post-scene; what is the scene display after the spike?

Niles

Giga Poster
Because videos never cover the post-scene; what is the scene display after the spike?
Nothing to crazy but you go back through to a turn table and stop. There is Batman standing over a hanging tied up Joker whos wiggling and Batman says......something in Spanish 😅. Then your vehicle turns to a closed door which then opens and you go through a short tunnel with some "scanning" lasers and your back into the station.

This video kinda shows it but u cannot see batman, nothing to amazing but for a break run its cool.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Nothing to crazy but you go back through to a turn table and stop. There is Batman standing over a hanging tied up Joker whos wiggling and Batman says......something in Spanish 😅. Then your vehicle turns to a closed door which then opens and you go through a short tunnel with some "scanning" lasers and your back into the station.

This video kinda shows it but u cannot see batman, nothing to amazing but for a break run its cool.
I can now die a happy man. 🥲 Thanks!