What's new

Intamin [UC]

A

Anonymous

No updates, since I haven't really done anything.

I'm happy if I'm able to release it before NL2 comes out.

A

Anonymous

After a few months of construction block... :(

Here is an update!!

fyr12.jpg

A

Anonymous

^ Well I got bored once I started with the themeing and started a new one, then got bored of that and started a 3:rd one, then I got my blockage... :(

But I have made more progress today then I have before on this coaster, and it's shaping up pretty nicely so far...

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Xpress' comment made me chuckle. Awesome.

As looks this. I'm really looking forward to see what's becoming of it. And what's that through the hole?

A

Anonymous

^ Yeah it's pretty fitting :p

I have made a lot of progress over the past days, most of the ground work is done, now for the fine details...

fyr13.jpg

fyrblueprint.png

A

Anonymous

^^ If you know Swedish then it shouldn't be so hard to figure out :)

^ Well it's an Intamin first and foremost, but the trains that should be on this coaster isn't featured in NL and 8 seats is the number I need, hence the short train...
Sure I could use an Eurofighter, but it wouldn't look right and the seats are in a wrong configuration...

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
There's a bend in the track right in the centre of the last pic with the wireframe track, that doesn't quite look right, but other than that, it looks awesome and I wish I could make coasters as well as that.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Fyr?

Now, my Swedish isn't very up to date, but I guess "Lighthouse" or "Fire" (as in, "open fire") are the two choices here. I think lighthouse is the better option, seeing as this looks vastly like an Aquatrax.

In other words, I'm very excited for this.

A

Anonymous

^^ You mean that small bend in the middle? Well I guess that it's because the image is pretty rough and pixelated, it's all right in reality...

^ You have figured me out completely :D
As I said, it's not a Mega-Lite...

Now that I have made a lot of the themeing, I have discovered that I have to redo one section of the track to get it to fit properly...

EDIT: New section is done, but when I was importing it into Wings then Wings decided to crash, no big deal I thought...
But the file was GONE!!, completely gone :(

Happily Wings always have a backup ready, so I can continue to work!!

A

Anonymous

I'm almost done with the underlying work, only one tunnel to cut and a bridge to destroy :) , then it's just to finish up the buildings and add all the details...

fyr14.jpg

A

Anonymous

^ After adding a few more building the whole experience gets even more intense when "walking around" :)

fyr15.jpg

A

Anonymous

Got most of the buildings roughly done now, just needs to connect up the queue line and finish of the last tunnel...

fyr16.jpg

Ethan

Strata Poster
Looks really great, and looks slightly like the Lotte World coaster. Looking forward to seeing it finish. Also, are you going to put the coaster up for download? :--D