What's new

Intamin [UC]

bob_3_

Giga Poster
^ Sorry Loefet, next time I won't try to be helpful.

Don't be so sensitive, he wasn't attacking you.

Evenoss was only popular because it was released at a time where people were more impressed with 3Ds than trackwork and layout/realism. Now-a-days I think people are more balanced in rating, Evenoss wouldn't survive.

As for this project, it looks amazing, I'm always amazing by your trackwork Loefet I'll never understand your perfect circles. Can't wait to take a ride.

A

Anonymous

^^ It's around 1300 m.

^ About the circles, it's pretty easy. I just create the shape you want with the shapes I created a while back, and then just trace the heart-line to that edge.
Like this:
fyrcircles.jpg

Slash said:
^ Sorry Loefet, next time I won't try to be helpful.
I have nothing against you, more with that Xpress just makes comparisons with some random ride I have never heard of without giving an explanation why. And after seeing the video (thanks for that btw.) I can't see why hew would compare a track with pretty simple structures with Tesla...

Xpress

Strata Poster
IMHO, loefet, not to insult you, but Xtreme Rider is just as good as you with hand building. Evenoss was his third NL track, Gaia his 4th. And not to mention he's french...

The rides he makes are 3Ds'd to the extreme. He cares less for realism.

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
What does being french got to do with NoLimits?
Xpress please stop this whole I know people that know people...I the start I wasnt as harsh as everyone one else but now it's getting a tad bit too much!

Loefet- Looks really cool, and i'm loving all the curves ;) tehe. 1 question are you going to theme it like the aqua trax in Japan/China/Korea(Not sure where it is lol), if so it's going to be amazing

kimahri

CF Legend
Xpress said:
IMHO, loefet, not to insult you, but Xtreme Rider is just as good as you with hand building. Evenoss was his third NL track, Gaia his 4th. And not to mention he's french...

The fact he is French affects this... How?

I might try circle building actually. Not that I understand how it works.

Slash

Giga Poster
loefet said:
I have nothing against you, more with that Xpress just makes comparisons with some random ride I have never heard of without giving an explanation why. And after seeing the video (thanks for that btw.) I can't see why hew would compare a track with pretty simple structures with Tesla...

No problem Loefet, its just the way you said it was a bit offensive, but we all have bad days. No qualms.

Your work is amazing Loefet, you never cease to amaze me. Congrats.

A

Anonymous

Insane said:
Loefet- Looks really cool, and i'm loving all the curves ;) tehe. 1 question are you going to theme it like the aqua trax in Japan/China/Korea(Not sure where it is lol), if so it's going to be amazing
If you mean to the same extent as Atlantis Adventure (Korea btw.) then yes, but a different theme. This time I have actually though about the theme and layout before I built the coaster. I have also given some hints about what the theme will be, but that's all I'm saying at the moment.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Theme = 3Ds?
Wow, I can't wait...

And looking at the 3Ds alignment, this seems to be incredibly smooth too. Way to go. Fun how this started out as a B&M side project, if I remember right.

Xpress

Strata Poster
^Did you know I knew this one guy who knows another guys cousin who knows some ladys husbands uncle who knows a mexican illegal alien who knows his boss' friend who used to know a guy named earl who knows a strong russian woman who knew a designer named charles? True story..

Anyways. Yes Pokey, theme generally = 3Ds. Kinda hard to *theme* a coaster to a certain theme without using 3Ds, or extensive support structures...

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
loefet said:
If you mean to the same extent as Atlantis Adventure (Korea btw.) then yes, but a different theme.

So we'll expect this in 2010 then? :wink:

Xpress said:
^Did you know I knew this one guy who knows another guys cousin who knows some ladys husbands uncle who knows a mexican illegal alien who knows his boss' friend who used to know a guy named earl who knows a strong russian woman who knew a designer named charles?

So that's how you know Ole.