What's new

Intamin [UC]

A

Anonymous

The zero g roll looks a little odd, but it just might be the angle.
Also you might want to change the colors they are a little bland. :lol:
Good work though, and well see if you can beat out alpie!

A

Anonymous

^ The zero-g is perfect, so it must be the angle (mind that it's almost 40 meters tall, the zero-g that is).
I'm still in work mode so colours will change when I'm at that stage.

Now that I really have realized how large this coaster have turned out, I'm thinking about redoing it in a smaller scale, to 65 m tall but 40-45 instead, I think that it will work out much better that way...

A

Anonymous

Now I know why I hate building B&M, every time I try they come out worse then my other coasters :(

Meh, building B&M sucks anyway, and so I won't waste this topic I will use it for a new project instead. You know it, an Intamin :love10:

More info as I progress...

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Sit-down, P'n'P or SLC? Or something I missed?

More importantly, will it have 3Ds?

A

Anonymous

^^ To give you an hint on what it's going to be then..

I rode one of these last month and that it will turn more in the other direction...

And for once I actually have a plan for this one!!

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Wow. I think I got it. I sit with three options, and all would be awesome.Pre-fab Woodie, Mega-Lite or Gigacoaster (T-Express, Kawasemi or Thunder Dolphin, respectively)

A

Anonymous

I guess that you can remove one of them now.

fyr1.jpg

Unless if I have changed it to steel for the image....

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Unless you are going to change a lot of supports from wood to steel, or a lot of water to land, I think we can say it's a Mega. Question is, how big?

A

Anonymous

Thanks to everyone.

That helix is a real black-out inducer. It starts at around 3 g's and then works up to 5 at the end. Pretty sweet. :)

Erland. The inner of the helix is about 20-25 m in diameter.

EDIT:
After redoing the entry to this hill for the 10:th time I'm finally happy with it.
fyr2.jpg

I will redo the exit of the helix, since 5.3 g's is a bit much.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Mega-Lite it is, then? My comp entry had a diameter of 37 meters after the first drop, so assuming that it's early in the track, this is a Lite.

And those track shapes really help my building too. I've just started to use a few of them, and my flat turns are way less pumpy now.

And to repeat my previous question, will it have 3Ds?

A

Anonymous

^^^ Me too, but NL was acting up and I was unable to make even a simple loop. So I stopped it.

^^ I haven't seen a Togo with that kind of hill. But I have taken your advice and actually modified the track a bit to make it a bit less spiked, but then again it's needs to be pretty sharp to fit the surroundings later on...

^ Really? That turn is right after that hill...
Yes it has, it's clearly visible in the last screen shot :--D
Great to hear that someone have made use of them :)