Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd base (masterbating/touching)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd base (oral)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 4th base (sex)

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
For whoever said I made this topic just to brag, there was a topic made on this a long time ago and nobody slated the creator, but because it's me you guys just like to have a go.

If you'll notice, I wasn't even going to say anything, until Ciall asked me. And I don't think I really need to brag; probably 90% of people on here have had sex. Also, if I wanted to make this topic to brag don't you think I would've made it right after it happened?

Smithy

Strata Poster
Why do you care?

Seriously, this is a Theme Park Board.

Yes, the member's section or general polls do have a few threads about members lives etc...

But seriously, why do you care how far they've gone. THAT'S why it seems as if you're rubbing it in peoples faces (please don't (innuendo)). It's as if you were baiting someone to ask so you could tell them.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
ciallkennett said:
If we want to reduce the teen pregnancy thing, we should stamp down on the the horny bastards!

Chastity belts anyone! :wink:

But yes, not gonna lie, 2nd base for me.

I'm 17 and a virgin, so? I hate people who think when your 16 just cos you can have sex, you should, that's just stupid.

Ollie

CF Legend
LiveForTheLaunch said:
but because it's me you guys just like to have a go.
Well... You know. :p

I really need to brag; probably 90% of people on here have had sex.
Hang on, I thought this topic was about how far you've got with someone, not to find out who has had sex. :p

Lewis

Hyper Poster
^ Not being funny Ollie, but how many time in the 'Happy Things Here' thread your always going on about "Staying at my girlfriends :p" and then usually a specific time and date and location... it's obvious your having sex, and your publicly broadcasting (nee Bragging) about it yourself ;)

But y'know whatever

Ollie

CF Legend
^I've never came out and said it directly. It's not my fault everytime I say my Girlfriend is coming round you assume we're going to have sex. :p

It's all about how you read posts. :D

Lewis

Hyper Poster
Hmm... well most posts are basically "My girlfriend is coming over :p".

Sure the :p makes the post look completely different apposed to the same sentence without the :p

You've brought it upon yourself, Oliver. ;)

Oh God who cares, I didn't make this topic to show off about anything, and Smithy, you can search all twenty pages of the General Polls section if you want; there WAS a topic like this before. People can make sexuality topics, and even Furie made a topic about how much percent innocent are you or whatever. So why are you telling me when other people have done it?

The whole point of the topic was because I am a nosy bastard and I even asked a mod if it would be okay to make it, and I also told him I wasn't even gonna say anything about myself.

Stone Cold

Mega Poster
Oh Taylor, don't be so faux-naive all the time, it begins to grate after a while.

There's a massive difference between a 16yr old girl posting a topic like this and Furie posting a link to a mildy amusing poll asking a variety of questions which may or may not give an accurate representation of how innocent a person is.

And yes, as you've pointed out twice you didn't reveal which base you'd got to in your original post, but it had still come out before the first page was through. Clearly, you misled the Mod you spoke to. Although, I think if you are being nosy about things that really you have no right (and should have no interest) to know about then you are being selfish by not revealing the personal information about yourself.

And herein lies the problem, if you do reveal it, it looks as if you're showing off about losing your virginity (not that I think it's something a girl can exactly "show off" about) whereas if you don't, it looks coy as if you're waiting for someone to ask. It's not the topic that is essentially at fault here (although it's not of core interest to a coaster site) it's the fact that you're asking it. I don't care what your intentions were, being nosy or otherwise, it's the perception that is important. Personally, I perceive this as another in a long line of inappropriate posts from yourself. Gernerally, the overwhelming perception is that you've just lost your virginity and want to brag about it.

No Stone Cold, I haven't just lost it; it was over six months ago actually so I don't see why I'd just decide to make this topic now to "brag". And people can perceive the topic as I want, and no I didn't mislead the moderator I talked to. He said he didn't have a problem with it, but that some people might.

If you don't like it, don't post here. Thanks!

Smithy

Strata Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Oh God who cares, I didn't make this topic to show off about anything, and Smithy, you can search all twenty pages of the General Polls section if you want; there WAS a topic like this before. People can make sexuality topics, and even Furie made a topic about how much percent innocent are you or whatever. So why are you telling me when other people have done it?

The whole point of the topic was because I am a nosy bastard and I even asked a mod if it would be okay to make it, and I also told him I wasn't even gonna say anything about myself.

I told you why. And then Stone Cold went on to further elaborate my point, and word it much better than I did.

By starting the topic, and then mentioning in what, the third post your status, it appears as if it's an attention thing.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
While it may appear the topic was inappropriately created by LFTL, it's still a valid topic and one we've seen before.

If you wish to kiss and tell, carry on. If you wish to know who's done (or not) the dirty - feel free to come in here and have a look.

Just leave it at that though?

I'm not saying, I believe these things are a private matter ;)

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Unfortunatley, ashamed as I am to admit it I am one of those freaks that can't vote, purely because I haven't had a "proper" relationship yet. I have been asked out but declined for reasons and have had brief online things.

It will happen eventually though.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
danielfitzgerald99 said:
It will happen eventually though.

It you ever find a way of making women (or men, or whatever you're into) happen without having to go out and make an effort please sell me your secret. Between us we could make millions.

Snoo

The Legend
Well, I've bitchslapped all the bases a few times.. many times with Ian, UC, and Jakey.