Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd base (masterbating/touching)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd base (oral)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 4th base (sex)

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
A bit personal, but I figured some people wouldn't really mind answering. My question is, which "base" have you gotten to with a member of the opposite, or same sex?

I dunno I guess we'll do it by bases (dunno how people across the pond define the bases so I will just do it like this):

1st- Kissing / Making out
2nd- Touching / Masterbating
3rd- Oral
4th- Sex

So, do tell!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Well, this is personal, and i bet it'll get taken down, but im first base im afraid :(

I currently am single, and to be honest, i dont really wanna go past 1st base yet :D

EDIT: Where u been Taylor? Happy for others to say, but not yourself?

Haha, I suppose.

I wasn't gonna put it yet because I wanted more people to answer first, but whatever, I can't help that you're interested in my sexual activity :p ..

Ben

CF Legend
Haha, burn to those people who can't even vote.

Luckily, I can! But I aint saying where...

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^Who the hell is everybody? I only see three so far and only two are telling. I'm the fourth, but I don't have to tell then do I? :lol:

And you just turned 16, so you better have just gotten to 4th base or some young man (I hope he was a young man) could be in trouble. :wink:

jayjay

Giga Poster
Taylor, a new member comes to join coasterforce. He decides "are there any good polls at the moment?" He looks at the list of topics and sees that we're talking about sex. What sort of impression does that give him?

Pierre

Strata Poster
'Across the pond' we don't need to "bases" to define what we've done, whats wrong with actually saying what you've done?

Then again, its rude to 'kiss and tell' anyway IMO.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Zeroth. I'm the stereotypical nerd type.

And if I ain't, everyone knows that I'm paranoid, so no need to tell personal details on the forums, right?

But I'd guess zeroth stage is what's correct for me.

And you just turned 16, so you better have just gotten to 4th base or some young man (I hope he was a young man) could be in trouble.

Haha, isn't it that if you're under sixteen and so is the other person, it doesn't even matter?

I'm the fourth, but I don't have to tell then do I?

Well, you have a kid, so unless he is adopted, it is pretty obvious :p .

Taylor, a new member comes to join coasterforce. He decides "are there any good polls at the moment?" He looks at the list of topics and sees that we're talking about sex. What sort of impression does that give him?

I don't really care? Someone made a poll like this a long time ago and nothing happened, so it's not a big deal; it's for the sake of curiousity.

'Across the pond' we don't need to "bases" to define what we've done, whats wrong with actually saying what you've done?

I don't either, but some people do, so I figured I'd do it for the sake of the poll.

Lain

Giga Poster
Pierre said:

Then again, its rude to 'kiss and tell' anyway IMO.

Word.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've not even made first base yet. Oh life why do you have to be so cruel?

:roll:

Jake

Strata Poster
Tay, why don't you just post a topic 'look everyone my cherry has been popped'.

It would save all this hassle, and you'd still get your point across.

Jeez.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
2v8ig49.jpg

Smithy

Strata Poster
Jake said:
Tay, why don't you just post a topic 'look everyone my cherry has been popped'.

It would save all this hassle, and you'd still get your point across.

Jeez.

:p