• 3rd base (oral)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 4th base (sex)

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

trav

Mega Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Haha, isn't it that if you're under sixteen and so is the other person, it doesn't even matter?

Nope. I looked into this a while ago, and if the girl is under 16, then no matter how old the guy is, it's classed as rape. Or something like that anyway.

One of my best friends has parents in the police.

Ollie

CF Legend
trav said:
I looked into this a while ago, and if the girl is under 16, then no matter how old the guy is, it's classed as rape. Or something like that anyway.

That is true actually. But it may be different in the states.

As for me, only a few members know what base I've got to. ;)

Ollie

CF Legend
I think that this topic was made just so that the creator of it can boast about loosing their virginity. :p

Even so, this topic may be a bad idea as there or lots of people here under the legal age, and its putting peer pressure on them (even if it's not intended).

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Ollie said:
I think that this topic was made just so that the creator of it can boast about loosing their virginity. :p

I think that was Taylors intentions :p

trav said:
Nope. I looked into this a while ago, and if the girl is under 16, then no matter how old the guy is, it's classed as rape. Or something like that anyway.

I thought that there is no legal age limit for guys, but for girls its 16+? Thats what we got taught in school...

DjTommyB said:
I voted but I'm not saying what I voted for.. :p

How could you vote, you've not even reached first base :wink:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Ollie said:
I think that this topic was made just so that the creator of it can boast about loosing their virginity.

I think this topic was made so kids can lie about their sexual prowess in order to try and gain kudos and make out they're really cool. :roll:

trav

Mega Poster
ciallkennett said:
I thought that there is no legal age limit for guys, but for girls its 16+? Thats what we got taught in school...

Nope. Both are 16, but the guy will always get charged with rape where as the girl gets nothing. Unless the girl is over 16 and the guy is under. I'm not sure what happens there.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
^ You see, the whole under-age sex thing is so confusing. The government should clear it all up so everyone knows for sure.

Anyway, i know that LOADS of people have underage sex (Milton Keynes has the highest rate of teenage pregnancy in the whole of the UK), yet no charges have been made.

If we want to reduce the teen pregnancy thing, we should stamp down on the the horny bastards!

Sam

Giga Poster
I'VE KISSED A GIRL ON THE LIPS. I ALSO TOUCH MYSELF OCCASIONALLY. dunno which option to choose.

:D:D