What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

Almost

Hyper Poster
Fool said:
^No I think he's pretty much right there.

Says the kid who thought Hootchie and the Go Get Ems were good...

Aiden is a great band. They're live show solidifies that.

Dave

CF Legend
Why should i try, i know it be bad ;)

Its emo metal in a shtie light.

I'll stick with my Arch Enemy thank you.

Almost

Hyper Poster
Lord Kotowa said:
Why should i try, i know it be bad ;)

Its emo metal in a shtie light.

I'll stick with my Arch Enemy thank you.

and I'll stick with being able to understand one or two words a song. :roll:

Anyway, I'm going to Bamboozle again this year. But this year My Chemical Romance :x will be headlining Saturday and Linkin Park will be headlining Sunday. :?

I think the directors of this are on crack.[/list]

Karen

Hyper Poster
Almost said:
Anyway, I'm going to Bamboozle again this year. But this year My Chemical Romance :x will be headlining Saturday

Oh you love them really :lol:

Almost

Hyper Poster
kaz said:
Almost said:
Anyway, I'm going to Bamboozle again this year. But this year My Chemical Romance :x will be headlining Saturday

Oh you love them really :lol:

In fact most likely I'm going to leave before they even have a chance to tune their instruments. I half like the fact they're on last so I don't have to sit through that ****.

Dave

CF Legend
Well i don't like MCR at all, but i wouldn't mind sitting at a festival to see them. I payed my money...

Will

Strata Poster
Matt said:
Seats or standing?

I'm doing standing :p Starting to think it's a bad idea going on a school night but whatever.
Seat! Standing loathes - you miss half the show if you're constantly trying to keep out of the way of the annoying people in the crowds, and being squashed is annoying.

What's also annoying is Matt Tuck has laryngitis. So, apparently it's postponed until January 8th. Bern.

WuTang2k2

Roller Poster
Bamboozle, what ever is that?! And Linkin Park are playing? I thought they were on solstice until their next album?

Wow, I'd love to see Linkin Park play!

I saw Muse the other day, great show! Shame I only like some of the songs! Problematique was the best, though, my personal favourite. Crowds were good, alot of oldies, but that was interesting - makes a difference from all those emo conformist gigs I spose! Wembley sucked though, no atmosphere at all, and no cloakrooms! The place smelt like an old warehouse and hotdogs. Where is the customary booze and cigarettes smell?

Tool tomorrow, Bullet for my Valentine + Bleeding Through on tuesday. Im sure some of you are going, so wear a CF wristband and I will say hi!

Slayed

Hyper Poster
Here's some pics from lostprophets last night. They were very good, much tighter musically than I was expecting, and not afraid to get the heavy guitars out!

Leighton's down the front somewhere getting moshed. I'm too follicly challenged for that, I just bounce and sing :p

lostprophetssmall2og6.jpg

lostprophetssmall3tt4.jpg

Will

Strata Poster
WuTang2k2 said:
that sucks! :-(
It does, but at least I still have it to look forward to in the new year - and I've just remembered I shouldn't be that bothered about it now anyway - with the masters that are IRON ****ING MAIDEN in just two and a half weeks :D :D :D

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
I'm off to go see Lostprophets, somehow I don't think it'll be as amazing as Taste Of Chaos, but it's alright!

Absolutley gutted that From First To Last cancelled supporting them though, and Bring Me The Horizon are terrible. I'm hoping for some ncie support band surpsing me!