What's new

Fluch von Novgorod, Eurofighter, Hansa Park

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
With the exception of roll, the trailer is pretty boring. It shows a lot of "dead track" where nothing really happens. However, I guess that's a good thing as it's not spoilt the ride for me. Still looking forward to it though.

Slayed

Hyper Poster
There are only 3 elements out in the open - airtime hill, knotty turnaround and roll. 2 out of the 3 look fine, I'll wait and see how the knot turn out :).

marc

CF Legend
At the end of the day it must be better than Saw, well I hope it is. I am keeping an open mind already had one massive let down this year.

Slayed

Hyper Poster
It opens on Friday btw :D.

They don't seem to have done that much testing... Saw had a month? This has had about a week!

A

Anonymous

^^ But Saw breaks down a lot, so there is no wonder why it took them a month to test it :)

Hopefully we would be able to see some reviews, videos and pictures of it

Ben

CF Legend
lol, there's nothing TO surprise you...? There's nothing huge and secret in there! I'm going to guess it's not finished, because at the moment, bloody Saw has more effects.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
The first half looks very fun! But, I believe the pacing is killed by that lift (like Saw really). Surely they could of made use of the magnets on the lift aswell?! That would of been better IMO instead of waiting for the lift catch.

ryan462

Hyper Poster
I agree^

I know its not finished but the indor theming/effects is almost non-existant at the moment. However, the first half of the ride looks really fun :)

Snoo

The Legend
That looks amazing. In terms of sheer.. sex.. this has to be the best eurofighter out there.. just from that pov.

Ben

CF Legend
I really would like to see what everyone else seems to...?

It has a few turns and oddly banked hills...?

JOY *CREAM* etc...

marc

CF Legend
25 seconds to go up the lift hill do me a favour, its to do with the story but if its done like Saw it will be a bore.

At least with Inferno it does not stop to go up the lift hill, it just kills the ride when you do that.

I had sort of higher hopes for this but I dont think it looks that impressive, infact the building look good from the outside but thats about it. Its a shame really.

Its probably going to be the best Eurofighter I have been on but again nothing special, and the inline is sort of miss placed like on most of them. You come round a right hand corner for the in line to go left why do they keep doing that?

Mark

Strata Poster
Well, rather predictably, the lift hill totally voids this coaster of pacing. Just like Saw there is far too long a period of total stop. The only way to avoid this being a killer stop would be to ensure that something interesting and worthwhile happens in terms of theming. Hopefully they will achieve something a little better then a screen telling you a story that actually doesn't fit. (game over; well actually aren't we only half way through)

Not overly impressed or wowed I'm afraid. It looks ok, which is pretty much my general opinion of eurofighters nowadays.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
The stop seems unavoidable due to how the lift hills are engineered. It happens on every Eurofighter's vertical lift.

I'm sure it'll look much better when more the theming is completed in time for opening.

marc

CF Legend
Dave I dont agree with you sorry, in order for them to do that on Speed it need to be trimmed so that to me says bad planning and they keep doing it.

I know you totally love this make of coaster and if B&M done this you would not be impressed :) It hurts when it snaps like that.

Anyway shall see how it rides but I expect it will be very much like Saw apart from the launch which does look impressive.

Mark

Strata Poster
Dave said:
Otherwise you get an awkward lateral list and you hang to the right for ages, so its easy to snap the other way.

What the bloomin eck? Since when was you an engineer!

It totally buggers the flow, you bank one way to only snap back the other way, snapping being a good term, it isn't exactly comfortable!

marc

CF Legend
Anyway its a good coaster for the park at least they have made an effort and I hope they dont have the same problems as Saw has.