What's new

Fluch von Novgorod, Eurofighter, Hansa Park

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
I still don't understand the lift hill issue if they're going to theme it (which I thought they were). Mystery Mine stops not once, but twice, and it doesn't really ruin the flow because of the theming.

This coaster looks fantastic in my opinion, and it's just about what I expected from it.

marc

CF Legend
I think the problem is what we have had with Saw, the coaster stops to go up the hill and there are just tv screens and lack of theme so it kills the coaster.

But as you say this will have a story and I hope lights so should be better.

I think as well this is the 1st and only launched Eurofighter?

Mark

Strata Poster
CedarPoint6 said:
I still don't understand the lift hill issue if they're going to theme it (which I thought they were). Mystery Mine stops not once, but twice, and it doesn't really ruin the flow because of the theming.

This coaster looks fantastic in my opinion, and it's just about what I expected from it.

You have MM as a basis for comparison though. We have... Saw! As I said, IF it is well themed then it won't be a problem. Fingers crossed it will be.

Mark

Strata Poster
And since when did being a no limits user equate to actually getting it right or being an occasionally insufferable think they know it all.
I agree with marc, its damn uncomfortable. Just like on colossus before final turn around; you bank one way to then just bounce back again. Pet hate perhaps.

marc

CF Legend
Dave I can only comment on coaster I have been on, it does not work on Saw, Rage or Speed and it looks the same on this.

But as I have said 100 times before I find these rough anyway and I am not the only one.

Dave

CF Legend
No Limits is closer than any other simulation on the market. So its the closest I can take a guess from.

Ive never said it was comfy, Speed's one is horrific as its take so slow. Rage one is a bit better.

Ben

CF Legend
Dave said:
Well you think, the best example of this list is Hydra, when it goes through the jo-jo roll, you must feel yourself falling to the side, which would give slight neck chopping.

Well, no.

And I've been on Hydra, didn't just look at it on No Limits :wink:

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
I' confused. The inline doesn't change direction from the corner before it on this, so I don't see the problem.

Anyway, I think it looks pretty good.

marc

CF Legend
Yes sorry I dont think I made myself very clear lol.

It goes in right and comes out left, its sort of an inline corkscrew hard to explain.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
But that is how all in-line/Heart-line rolls are. You enter one direction and you come out in the other. That isn't just Gerstlauer (Spelling?)

marc

CF Legend
Its hard to explain what I mean tbh.

Normally they are in a straight line, with these they are not.

As I said I can not explain what I mean :(

You normally roll just one way ie carry on left or right until you go level, with these they go slow enter right and come out going left.

Mark

Strata Poster
I'll see if I can elaborate on what Marc means...

Basically, as you exit the inline you go from being banked to the left to an upright position. The natural flow would then be to continue moving across until you are then banked towards the right, to take a right hand turn. Except on a few of the Gerstlauers you don't. Instead it brings you into the upright position only to slam you back into a left hand banking to take a left turn....

nealbie

CF Legend
Mark said:
Just like on colossus before final turn around; you bank one way to then just bounce back again.

But at least there is a long straight section there before the turnaround, otherwise it would hurt on Colossus :p

Ali

Mega Poster
Watching that POV, this ride seems to be a huge let down. I was hoping for a lot more. :( The only bit that really stood out for me was the airtime hill, it looked amazing. :)