What's new

Fantasy Football (American football)

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Ugh, I just lost the championship of another league I'm in by 0.36 points. Lots of things could've gone differently that would've given me the win, but since my opponent started the Bears' defense, I'm mostly just going to be angry at the Arizona Cardinals for sucking so much. So congrats Cardinals, I now hate all of you forever! Especially you, Ryan Lindley.

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
As a Jets fan... I'm at a loss of words. I do like McElroy, (who doesn't at Alabama?) but he'll need to develop more.

Finished 4th in the league, which I guess is alright considering I somehow managed to sneak into the playoffs.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Chiefs went historic bad today. Rushed for 350+ yards and STILL lost. Anyone else notice that Luck is just clutch and the rest of his stats are so-so. Oh yeah, JUST LIKE TIM TEBOW but without the hitch in his throw! I'm sure it will be a first, but both the 1 and 2 overall picks are possibly going to be in the playoffs from last year. Just insane.

Looks as if I "won" the sacko. ****.

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
Despite sitting Dez Bryant who had almost 40 points I think I got this unless Vernon Davis has a record breaking night. It's sad the fantasy season is over now time to focus on basketball :) and of course the rest of the NFL season which should be interesting.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Aw hell... I forgot I even joined the basketball league. Things aren't looking so hot for the Monstars right now.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Well done Chris, good win last night, well played all season and overall a deserved championship.

I'm happy with second spot, considering the amount of injuries I've had all year, not a bad result for a Brit ;)

Also won in my little UK league I play here, so overall a very nice season indeed.

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
Thank you very much I wasn't sure how it was going to go since all our regular season matchups were close except the first time where you demolished me by 70.

Snoo

The Legend
My team was so bi polar throughout the season.. especially my QB's who would give me a combined 15 points on some weeks. When I was good, I was good. When I **** the bed? I REALLY **** the bed.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Anyone do playoff fantasy football?

I personally haven't tried it & don't really want to. Schvitzing about stats every Sunday all season is fun because it helps you pay attention to all the games & know what's going on around the league, but come playoff time, I think it's nice to just sit back and watch some football.

Playoff predictions!

Bengals over Texans - Foster's just punched it in to give Houston the 16-7 lead as I type this, but I gotta stick to the team I've been favoring all week
Ravens over Colts - Spirited effort from the Ravens in Ray Lewis's "last ride" leads them to a win
Packers over Vikings - They've just announced Joe Webb is starting for the Vikings. No contest.
Seahawks over Skins - Really looking forward to this one. Should be the best game of the weekend.

Broncos over Bengals - Peyton Manning at home, in the playoffs. Gimme.
Pats over Ravens - Close game, but I'll take the Pats
Packers over Niners - A-Rod's receivers are all healthy now. Watch out.
Seahawks over Falcons - Been going back & forth on this. Seahawks are just smoking hot right now, & we've seen how well that's served NYG in recent years. Sorry Matty Ice.. someday, your day will come

Pats over Broncos - I sooo hope this game happens.
Packers over Seahawks - Fail Mary rematch game in the NFC championship, should be epic

Pats over Packers - Brady outduels Rodgers to win his 4th Super Bowl & continue to build his case as the greatest QB ever.

Who you guys got?

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Well, Texans just won, so you already lost a bit there...

Vikes over Packs, AP is just oo much of a beast
Colts over Ravens- Luck is Lucky, next year they will be lucky to be 8-8
Skins over Seahawks- RG3 is my boy, and I hate Carrol

Donkeys over Colts- Manning will beat his former team
Texans over Pats- Nearly impossible to beat a playoff team 2 times in a season

Falcons over Vikes- Falcons are dirty good
49ers over Skins- That defense is just too too good

Falcons over 49ers- dirty birds are going to the Big Easy
Texans over Donkeys- **** Manning, Foster all the way

Texans over Falcons- H-Town is getting a champion this year. JJ Watt is just such a beast and a class act.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Snoo said:
Notre Dame over Alabama.. because I **** hate Alabama.

Well I meant NFL predictions, but I guess that one applies too, since the Ole Ball Coach says Alabama could beat some pro teams. :roll:

But if we're gonna talk about that game, too... I got Bama 24-10. Roll tide y'all. :)

*Edit*: Eh, thought about it... 20-10.

Snoo

The Legend
I guess so could Texas A&M.. because they beat Bama. But then so could Florida.. because they beat A&M as well. I can keep going if you'd like. ;)

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Ah, OK, so it's a faulty logic battle you want, eh?

Well A&M bitch-slapped Oklahoma by a larger margin than Notre Dame did, so first of all, THEY should be the national champions. But since Alabama also bitch-slapped Michigan by a much larger margin than Notre Dame did, it's quite obvious that they will beat Notre Dame.

cool)

Snoo

The Legend
Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif