What's new

Efteling | Baron 1898 | B&M Dive Coaster

ThomVD

Giga Poster
Re: Efteling | unknown | B&M Dive Coaster

That would be very interesting. If it will be anything like that, I'm sure that the night rides will be amazing <3

I'm SO damn excited! Finally another re-ridable top notch Efteling coaster, so that I don't have only Joris to re-ride all day :p

Lofty

CF Legend

A pepper's ghost is not what you think, it's created using mirrors was the basis of the illusion, a projection onto smoke is something completely different and for it to work properly, it needs to be very dark, so I highly doubt they'll project onto it. I think it's just a portrayal of the narrative in the concept art and really nothing more.

Ethan

Strata Poster

^ Probably!

I guess they'll be sound effects though as you enter the tunnel, and hopefully a horrible "clang" sound as the car is released from the top!

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic

I think knowing the name- Baron 1898- someone can change the thread title?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

BBH

Giga Poster
Re: Efteling | Baron 1898 | B&M Dive Coaster

Oh my god yes please.

Thank you Efteling for existing and making coasters into works of genuine art.

Roger013

Roller Poster
Things are moving very fast now, track will arrive soon. This will be just the building part on the left of the sketch. Even bigger than we alle expected:

138551_forum.jpg

To explain wich part i am talking about:

11276us.png

Left part from full sketch:

10649062_10152867609633854_6728640668321489699_o.jpg

Moving the camara to the right of the buildingpart thats where the lifthill will be, and ofcourse you can see the hole going into the tunnel

138560_forum.jpg

New Bridge on the new road, ofcourse in Baron theming and colors.

138597_forum.jpg

This bridge also to be seen on the sketch ofcourse ;)

20z5p2p.jpg

Track for station we expect to arrive this week or next week. If you like i keep you updated.

Regards from Holland!!

peep

CF Legend
Thank you very much for that update! Nice to see some vertical construction going on. Look forward to seeing the track on site.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Re: Efteling | Baron 1898 | B&M Dive Coaster

Excellent! They're moving very quickly. I was there last weekend and this was what I assume is now the bridge.

09cb5e5c1eb31cd874fab662545e2fc6.jpg

A few other construction photos.

d53a4e7dfe62e8fa7f2882e98a718056.jpg

4fcdc44fa3515089469662deabb7da96.jpg

af8d0b69b94fe3111bcc274f933b3ae5.jpg

Roger013

Roller Poster
And also the fences have to be in style ofcourse ;)
138856_blow.jpg

New Pad arround the construction area

138746_forum.jpg

Bridge

B1NQxd_IgAAB2Xa.jpg

WinterEfteling starts tomorrow.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
Thanks for the updates! So exciting that the track pieces arrived. I have to get my ass over to Efteling soon to see it all in person.

vaugc002

Hyper Poster
I love this!

It's nice to see a theme that hasn't been done to death.

Plus the whole steam-punk era mixes with rollercoasters pretty well - I think the public will find it terrifying.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
I love the colour too! It somehow feels nostalgic to me. This kind of dark green is kind of like the signature colour for the Efteling. A lot of stuff in the Efteling is/used to be that colour, including the fences of the park. We call that kind of green "Pieck-green" over here, named after the creator of the park, Anton Pieck. To see a coaster with that colour is wonderful.