What's new

Do you take your shoes off while riding inverts/flyers?

and the answer is.......

• yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

The only ride where I have ever removed my shoes was on the Kumali at Flamingo Land. Obviously it is a feet dangling ride and I felt the need to remove them as they were slightly loose.

xsupaxmanx

Roller Poster
I sometimes do it but it's not a regular thing. Like soetimes I do because I have these cool checkered socks that I show off lol but that's it.lol

jayjay

Giga Poster
I always wear trainers that are tied on tightly so there's no real point in taking them off - it wouldn't make the ride any more fun.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
bezzzzzer said:
I never do, i can't see why people do unless they are wearing sandals or something like that. trainers and normal shoes tend to stay on i see, as it's not very often you see a stray shoe around the ride area lol!!

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Where's the capital letters? :(

A lol too! How noob.

Emmett

Giga Poster
No never take them off myself.

Sometimes just do up the laces just incase they slip off.

Also wouldn't thrust some of the ride ops pinching them. :lol:

Rush

Giga Poster
Well I don't on Inverted coasters due to the four I've been on, three of them I was with my parents and they wouldn't let you.

You're not allowed to anyway on Inferno although I've tried, though I do take them off on Rush and Vortex and sometimes Samurai. (I don't like doing that because I don't want people being sick on them.)

Jools

Giga Poster
Don't ask, it confused me, but do you know why your'e not alowed to take your shoes off on Inferno?

Peter

Hyper Poster
^ You need to wear your shoes incase of breakdown. If you need to evacuate on the lift hill, you'll want to be wearing your shoes. The only exception is high heels and flip flops I think, since they're almost definitely going to fall off. :?

...and to answer the question, no, I always wear trainers to theme parks and they never come off.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Occasionally.

I put yes, as I sometimes do. It all depends on the mood to be honest!

A

Anonymous

I sometimes do it depends on what I have on my feet and what mood im in.

clicked yes.

Kebab

Giga Poster
No.

1. Don't want to cause a stink.

2. I can quickly run back for a re-ride.

3. In Britain you get cold feet.

4. Now difference in the experience whatsoever.

I prooved my point :--D

Jake

Strata Poster
Yes, because I wear laceless shoes that *might* come off. Sometimes staff force me to wear them though, which sucks because I worry about them coming off for the whole ride.