What's new

Competitions?

Xpress

Strata Poster
So what happened Dave? Where's all the competitions? :?

Anyone up for another competition, say one all about B&M Floorless/Hyper? :)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
There are a few competitions already in the pipeline.

It's Xmas and New Year FFS, can we not at least have a month off and start this in the New Year.

I'm helping Dave out with the next one. Just be patient.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Well it was about a month since I was last chatting to Dave about the new competition.

I don't think it was as early as May, I'm sure there was one around the beginning of September... I remember trying to finish the ride before I went back to school. I may be wrong though.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Either way, people should just be happy there is on the of the way! Dave has been extremely busy, thus he asked Hixee to help, but the holiday season has got in the way.

Just be patient people!

A

Anonymous

^ Shame, have you tried to mail the NL crew about you changing from Win to Mac, they gave me a nice discount (>50%) on my Mac license.

I'm thinking about making a tournament style competition with several "smaller" competitions, etc. where the last person will be "voted" off much like all the reality shows on the telly, but that would require 8+ people that would be interested in participating.

Also if there still is an interest for a new "normal" competition, then post it here, and I would be able to get something started pretty soon (maybe even next week).

Feel free to post ideas, suggestions, etc. here...

Hixee, if you still want to be a co judge then let me know...

Brookes

Giga Poster
I would be interested in both type of competitions, as I need something to get me back into NoLimits. My only concern with a tournament style competition is that it could go on for a quite a while but I don't know how you are thinking of doing it so it could be great!

herbinator

Mega Poster
Im up for a comp as I'm starting to get better with no limits!
Eith tournement or normal competitions sound good. :--D

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
A tournament style competition sounds pretty cool. I wouldn't want to be that involved in the proper running of the comp, I'm going to have a lot of stuff on for the next couple of months, but I'd certainly be interested in co-judging it.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Hmm...

Any ideas to throw in the suggestion box?

I'm thinking possibly a CCI/GG woodie, nothing terrain style, but more like the CoasterSims wooden windowsill comp?

Or a Premier LIM bowl coaster style?

I also think you hard arse tool haters should lighten up, and let them be in it. There's a LOT of creativity that can go into making a track, and i don't think we should discriminate a program that lets your creativity flow with more control ;)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Way to triple post...

I'm definitely interested in more NL competitions. I haven't done a coaster in a long time, so I need an excuse. Also, let's keep it no tools as well.