What's new

Coaster trips 2012

Ollie

CF Legend
I've decided to try and get back to Europa Park next year. Want to go to the Terenzi Horror nights and get the creds I need (Blue Fire and the new Woodie).
Anyone else want to come with?
Untitled-1.jpg

andrus

Giga Poster
Dar said:
Me and the other half are planning a road trip round "europe" next summer. It shall consist of: Ferry from Hull to Holland -> Efteling -> Phantasialand -> Europa Park (GCI and Blue fire <3) -> Parc Asterix -> Thorpe Park -> Home! We're planning on going around the middle of June time so we can have this one massive blowout/holiday before all the scary uni stuff in September!
From personal experience I would recomend Toverland or Walibi instead of Efteling! It's all a matter of taste though. Efteling has a nice entrance building, is a very big park space wise and has a lush feel to it. I did lack the atmosphere dough, and all rides except Vliegende Hollender (<3) were mediocre..

Toverland on the other hand is most for children. But Troy smashes everything Efteling got! It's just sush an amazing ride :--D Walibi is a nice park as well and has got the 7th best steel coaster in the world. Need I say more?

Brett7710 said:
^Sounds cool, I really need to get my ass over to Efteling sometime. Good luck with Phantasialand though. I queued 2 hours for River Quest when I visited in April this year because it fell on Easter weekend.
How funny! I went to Efteling last spring. Over the easter holiday. And the queues were non excisting! River Quest was walk on, as was Black Mamba. The only ride we had to queue for was Mystery Castle.

ambernicole92

Roller Poster
i'll hopefully be heading to pigeon forge with my boyfriend, which means a trip to dollywood. i've always wanted to go there and now that they're building wild eagle, i absolutely need to go. i'll probably head to carowinds and king's dominion again too.

Brett7710

Mega Poster
Martyn B said:
^ Yeah, and cost, which is something like £200 each way.
Ouch! I don't do too well with ferry's anyway, when i'm sailing away from the UK eastbound I feel fine, but coming back I always get seasick, not sure if its something about the sea or if i'm just wierd.

andrus said:
How funny! I went to Efteling last spring. Over the easter holiday. And the queues were non excisting! River Quest was walk on, as was Black Mamba. The only ride we had to queue for was Mystery Castle.
I'm assuming you meant Phantasialand, I guess it serves me right for visiting a park on Good Friday. It worked out well not having to use much annual leave but I paid for it that day with the crowds.

andrus

Giga Poster
^Indeed! My mistake. But I actually did went to Efteling this year and there were hefty queues!! Just a side note :p