What's new

Chessington World of Adventures: YOUR VIEWS WANTED

spicy

Giga Poster
^They aren't building the arena though.

I guess they just want to keep everyone focused on the new animal shows..

A

Anonymous

a huss drop tower in the pirate area like going up to the crows nest and then fall back down beano land needs a coasterm if that ok oz it ll be cool

A

Anonymous

also it could do with a... one looped mack coaster cos it will make more older kids come :!:

Inverse

Hyper Poster
^ your first post had no full stops and your second had 3 in the middle of a sentence.

I don't see a drop tower as particually likely in chessington. The small won looper is just dated and not really exciting for anyone, even young teenagers. I could imagen Chessington with something like that, but i don't think they'd build one now, maybe if it'd been there for 20 years already!

Aerith

Mega Poster
Well, The stage in Market Square is no longer there. They have taken that down and there are a phew other adjustments round the park as well.

Vampire now has new fencing as well. . .

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I've already told everyone about the new fencing and the removed stage :p

Vampires fencing is just ugly scaffolding, I've seen it, it's grim. The park looks better without the Market Square stage. I assume they want to fill up the Dragons Theatre so people can buy drinks while they sit.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Not that Dragon's Theatre was ever empty...

It looks barren without the stage now tbh...

Vampire queue looks fail...

However, Pizza and Pasta Buffet is WIN...

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
^ If you had worked during off peak season during the week, the shows in Dragons Theatre were often cancelled as nobody would show up and instead, watch whats going on in the Square. This way, it will be full, every day and not just on a weekend.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Weren't the show times staggered and didn't overlap into each other regardless of what day it was?

When I popped in as a guest on the weekdays the theatre was usually busy, and other Fridays I worked...

So yeah... It never really affected it when I was about...

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
They were right after eachother, from what I remember. People only went into the Theatre if the just so happened to find the show on or if their kids are in the Play House.

Well, we'll see what affect this has when the operational season starts.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Obviously it's a secret and she won't tell us... Don't think anyone knows about it yet at all :lol:

As long as Merlin prevent me from worrying about Chessie doing downhill I couldn't care less what it is, as long as is doesn't get sponsored and we get a Lynet clone ;)

Aerith

Mega Poster
Nemesis Inferno said:
Obviously it's a secret and she won't tell us... Don't think anyone knows about it yet at all :lol:

As long as Merlin prevent me from worrying about Chessie doing downhill I couldn't care less what it is, as long as is doesn't get sponsored and we get a Lynet clone ;)

Being best mates with the Team leader's is soooo handy :lol:

xkirstyx

Roller Poster
wen i was on holidy i went to a place called woodllands thay had a ride called the bumper boats my brother loved them they fitted 2 people in a boat and they are circular and squirt water that could be a great ride for chessington

Ollie

CF Legend
^The only thing about that is capacity.
That sort of ride will cause huge queues as they are slow to load and unload and sort everyone out. Plus the children will have to be fitted with life jackets because of today's health and safety.
It just wouldn't work.

I still reckon a woody on a similar scale to Mammut would be cool. :)

Ben

CF Legend
^Yeah, but less... ****.

I think a GCI would be awesome, but, obviously, won't happen. But, it would be awesome. Think of one like the new El Toro.

Fit. Won't happen, but, fit.

marc

CF Legend
Lynet is already old news the one in Plopsaland is meant to be better. But again these coasters are for smaller parks but I suppose that fits Chessington now.

Mega Lite please or as Ben said the new El Toro.

And you really think Merlin would touch them after the problems with Saw?

A

Anonymous

Marc you can't really say that, it's like saying
You think Tussauds would have touched B&M after Air, or Intamin after Colossus/Rita/Stealth.

I think they would go back to them, and I think they will soon. Either for a new Chessie coaster, or the new Alton coaster.