Discussion in 'Polls' started by Epicoasterboy2, Apr 13, 2016.
What is yours mine is kraken :--D
I've yet to ride one, but by the looks of it, Hair Raiser, Bizarro(SFGAdv), Kraken, and the 2 Superman ones look like the best.
Not including the floorless dive coasters.
That's my lot.
3. Batman the Dark Knight
B&M Floorless coasters all pretty fun I think, though nothing amazing. Kraken and Bizarro are quite good and Batman is still solid if a little short.
Hmm, lets see (also <3 lists!) In order of best to worst -
1 - Superman / la Atracción de Acero Parque Warner Madrid
2 - Superman Krypton Coaster Six Flags Fiesta Texas 0
3 - Bizarro Six Flags Great Adventure
4 - Kraken SeaWorld Orlando
5 - Dominator Kings Dominion
6 - Dæmonen Tivoli Gardens
7 - Batman - The Dark Knight Six Flags New England
8 - Hydra the Revenge Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
9 - Scream! Six Flags Magic Mountain (eww)
And uh, I've ridden Rougarou as Mantis?
Here is my run down:
1. Superman: Krypton Coaster
5. Hydra the Revenge
1. Superman: Krypton Coaster
Then the others don't matter because they all suck.
Kraken is the only one I've done, but I'm going to be ~insubordinate~ and choose Baron 1819 because it's better
2: Hydra the Revenge
3: Batman - The Dark Knight
Bizarro and Hydra are streaks ahead of the others imo.
I guess it's been a while since we had this. My list in order of preference.
1. Superman la something in Spanish
5. Hair Raiser
9. Insane Speed
10. Batman: The Dark Knight
Just realsied I only need the one in Texas for the complete set, since I've technically ridden Rougarou when it was Mantis.
Dominator is my fav. <3
1. Superman Krypton Coaster, Six Flags Fiesta Texas
The cliffside setting of Superman wins it for me.
2. Medusa, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
A very solid layout.
3. Kraken, SeaWorld Orlando
Another 'classic' B&M.
4. Bizarro, Six Flags Great Adventure
5. Dæmonen,Tivoli Gardens
I did like this, but it was very short. Extra points for being different too.
6. Batman - The Dark Knight, Six Flags New England
Quite fun, but quite short!
7. Rougarou, Cedar Point
I rode it as Mantis, which is basically the same thing, and thought it had a nice layout. A monster of a B&M!
8. Hydra the Revenge, Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
I actually quite like the Jo-Jo Roll, but the rest of the ride is relatively dull.
9. Scream!, Six Flags Magic Mountain
Nothing really wrong with the layout, but it's just a bit... ?
I should be getting these two this season, so I'll have to see where they rank - I've heard good things about both of them.
Superman / la Atracción de Acero, Parque Warner Madrid
Dominator, Kings Dominion
I have only been on Kraken, so that.
1. Superman Krypton Coaster - Really great ride, amazing location.
2. Dominator - Forceful, and interesting layout.
3. Medusa - Slightly unusual layout, really intense ride.
4. Bizarro - Standard layout, but really good still.
5. Scream! - As above, but ugly.
6. Rougarou - I liked the twisty ending.
7. Kraken - Eh, I feel this is too high up because it sucks but the bottom of this list now is awful.
8. Superman La Atraccion de Acero - Womp womp, average.
9. Hair Raiser - Cool location?
10. Batman The Dark Knight - Yeah, alright.
11. Daemonen - Good for the space?
12. Hydra The Revenge - Waste of space, piece of .
Just need Nitro and Insane Speed, ugh.
Dominator for me. I love the layout but I preferred it in its Geauga Lake location.
Krypton Coaster was good but it didn't really live up to the hype, I thought.
I'm going to get ripped apart for this, oh man...
1. Hydra- Loved the Jojo roll, loved the interaction with the hillside, good mix of floater and inversions. Very solid ride and my favorite in the park, not to mention the biggest surprise of the trip!
2. Rougarou- First half is good, love the inclined loop, but after the corkscrew the hits the fan sadly.
3. Scream- Worst B&M I've been on. Ugly structure, ugly location, ugly throbbing in my head as it beat me up. B&M made some pretty bad stand ups but none hold a candle to this awful thing.
Emily's swearing up and down I'll like Bizarro in July, I don't believe her.
Hydra's cool Jarrett, it was surprisingly good, Talon is better though, not sure why you think Hydra's the best in park.
Bizarro is fab, so many good elements one after another, minimal headbanging and FIRE!!!
^Yeah! The fire was a real surprise for me too! I forgot/didn't know the ride even had flamethrowers and I didn't see it go off until my front row ride. It made the dive loop (which I find generally boring inversions imo) into one of the highlights of the ride.
^^Talon actually underwhelmed me a ton for some reason. It just lacked any unique flavor and I felt it had nothing that you couldn't get on literally any other invert. Hydra on the other hand was just so unique in that it was a floorless with actual airtime and minimal headbanging. Combine that with the crazy start to the ride and interaction with the sloped hillside and you have the park's crown jewel in my eyes!
Can somebody who's been on both Bizarro and Scream confirm that they do offer different ride experiences? I'm being told I'll love it, I've seen it in top tens among other regional enthusiasts, but to me I see it as a mirror image of the biggest embarrassment to B&M they've made.
Much better because of location, but that's about all I remember. Decent enough, but a filler in the park it's in, as is Scream.
I've never had a problem with Scream though.
Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Separate names with a comma.