What's new

American Riots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithy

Strata Poster
mcgoughchris said:
Smithy lighten up. Who even gives a ****!

I'm tired of going over this! Let's talk about something much more fun... like making money or partying.

Well, I hadn't posted in here in response to you for a week, indeed I'd only made one post and it was to someone else entirely and still you've felt the need to namedrop me multiple times. You tell me who gives a ****?

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
I name dropped you because I'm intolerant towards silly little pricks like you.

The difference between me and you is that I'm awesome and people love me whereas you are a argumentative cock!

You should leave

Smithy

Strata Poster
mcgoughchris said:
I name dropped you because I'm intolerant towards silly little pricks like you.

The difference between me and you is that I'm awesome and people love me whereas you are a argumentative cock!

You should leave

rofl I've got right under your skin haven't I? It's laughable how you've constantly resorted to chucking insults when your argument flounders.

Aye this topic is just full of people who love you and your opinions. Go on, post another picture of someone else's knob to try and win some support back.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Ha ha you're absolutely under my skin

This is a roller coaster forum lol

You make me laugh seriously.

I mean real life people love me. Not just Internet forum people. Although I'm sure plenty of people like me on here because I'm awesome

ThomVD

Giga Poster
Maybe it's a good idea to lock this since it has gotten wayyyy off topic for many pages now? I don't think this pointless discussion is going to end anytime soon, and it has gotten to the point where it seems like a better idea to fight it out by pming each other?

Smithy

Strata Poster
silly little pricks like you

you are a argumentative cock

outspoken cynical prick that rubs people up the wrong way like yourself.

If you can't see the difference between what I'm saying and what you're saying then you should seek some form of extra education

You're a condescending piece of **** mate

Little scum bag

you're a pessimistic twat

You're a retard

talk some sense into this bumbling idiot

I don't know you come across as rather angry. Maybe leave this topic to the sensible people to have sensible discussions now yeah?

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
It's funny how you can wind people up on the Internet lol

You mean leave the conversation to everyone else that licks each others arses and completely agree with each other on everything

You fail at real life.

I'd love to know you actually do

Sounds like you have penis envy to

Although I am sexy, have an amazing gf, a great family, a business, plenty money, nice house, nice clothes etc

Obviously this convo with you is killing me inside

Smithy

Strata Poster
mcgoughchris said:
It's funny how you can wind people up on the Internet lol

Judging from the mountain of insults you've thrown at me, I seem to be quite good at it?

You mean leave the conversation to everyone else that licks each others arses and completely agree with each other on everything

Yeah, before you came along this place had no worthwhile discussions or debates AT ALL!

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
I bring a lot more fun than you mate lol

Forums are for enjoyment. You just criticise everything lol

Do you currently date anyone?

Smithy

Strata Poster
Some people, get this, actually value worthwhile discussions. I know, right?!

Lol keep digging for something to get at me with. Or, better yet, why not leave this topic for those capable of discussing such serious matters without having to resort to petty namecalling?

Smithy

Strata Poster
He resigned after taking nearly 1 million dollars in charitable donations and tv appearances.

There's also protests going on as we speak because of the death of Eric Garner.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Then good for him. Not everyone lost out. That is smart thinking on his part. Probably be best to leave it off his CV as well to be honest

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
Smithy said:
Sorry to dig this back up;

tomahawk said:
This is also an issue of a manipulative media and not presenting facts. Every story has featured the following phrase:

"A white police officer shot an unarmed, black teen (or youth)." Followed by this picture:

When a more recent photo is this:

These are the first two images that show up when you type in "Michael Brown media photo." Tell me what's wrong with this?

That second picture isn't actually Michael Brown, for a start.

I'm real sorry for interrupting but Ive been meaning to ask Smithy, if the second picture isn't Brown, do you have evidence of it being someone else??? It sure looks like him!

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
CJ mate its literally pointless talking to smithy. I'm at the point where I'm just humouring him because he has nights where he needs to let off a bit of steam by getting into heated discussions.

I'm sure you're a lovable man really

This could have been an informative discussion if everyone didn't get so butt hurt that I didn't come in here with the typical "racism is wrong" one sentence answer.

The only other person that's actually gave a different opinion has been Tomahawk. This subject is too touchy and too close to home for members that it means anyone opposing it means they're branded intolerant...

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Did it take you like an hour or so to dig up that bit of info mate.

You got your Jesse Jackson and I ♡ Obama bumper stickers/posters out.

Smithy

Strata Poster
It took me 5 minutes, the cool thing about this forum is that it tells you what time posts are made! See, isn't this fun Chris, we're learning new things all the time tonight! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.