- Coaster count at start of 2018: 299
- Coaster count at end of 2018: 326
- New credits obtained in 2018: 27
- New parks visited in 2018: 6? (Michigan's Adventure, Sylvan Beach, Conneaut Lake Park, Marineland, Six Flags America, and Craig's Cruisers)
- Days spent in a theme park in 2018: 17 (6x Cedar Point, 1x Holiday World, 1x Great Escape/1x Sylvan Beach/1x Seabreeze, 1x Darien Lake, 1x Darien Lake/Seabreeze, 1x Conneaut Lake Park, 1x Michigan's Adventure, 1x Marineland, 1x Six Flags America, 1x Kings Dominion/BGW, 1x Knoebels, 1x Waldameer)
- Favorite new ride of 2018: Steel Vengeance and it's really not even close
- Favorite new park of 2018: Craig's Cruisers mostly because the others were not good parks. some were not quite as bad as their reputation but still bad parks.
- Highlight of 2018: This is a tie for me. 1 is the US live and getting to meet some awesome people for the first time (@Howie @DelPiero @davidm etc (I may have forgotten what exactly everyone's username is, but i definitely haven't forgotten you)) while also getting to see people again after a very long time (@Edward M @LiveForTheLaunch) . The other was definitely the portion of the US half of the trip @Hixee made that I tagged along on and all the fun times had on that trip as well.
- Biggest surprise of 2018: the number of times I heard park employees and guests saying the N-word at SFA
- Low points of 2018: See Above
My season's over, hopefully I didn't forget anything. It was great to see old friends and meet new ones and I look forward to what next season will bring.