What's new

Your Park Itinerary 2011

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
3 UK Lives, 2 European Lives and an American Live, that's plenty!

Although I am tempted by an Oakwood trip, but until they get something new and notable, it's a big ask to get people travelling all that way!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Nic said:
furie said:
Nic said:
I'd also be well up for a return trip to Milky Way if anyone's heading down that way Their assistant manager once sent me a message offering free tickets, so it'd be in your interests to take me with you!
For an item Iwrote!!! :p
Absolutely :p

That's fine [sniff]
They loved me so much I got an invite back whenever I liked with the family anyway

Joey, I miss Oakwood and also want to return, but it's just such a trek and you're committed to staying over and it's just the one park which hasn't changed for years :(

Ben

CF Legend
I *still* need the Oakwood creds...

I'll do my list later, but, it's gonna be better than last year. Why? Four words - Hong Kong, China, Taiwan.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Kyle needs the Oakwood creds so I'll be going in the summer regardless. Prob with Matt since he lives... sort of in that direction...ish.

Not a huge fan of Oakwood, but not been in ages, so quite excite about it tbh.

Dragons. Rawr.

Think I'll do Blackpool twice this year because it's that amazing and despite the insane distance is so easy to get to, stay near, etc.

After the hassle of getting to LWV in 2009 on public transport, I refuse to go again, so unless someone who loves me lots and drives offers me a lift it can go **** itself. Not even Ultimate is worth the hassle. It's such a nightmare to get there.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Joey said:
Kyle needs the Oakwood creds so I'll be going in the summer regardless. Prob with Matt since he lives... sort of in that direction...ish.

Not a huge fan of Oakwood, but not been in ages, so quite excite about it tbh.

Dragons. Rawr.
Is that me or another Matt? ;)

Either way, I'd be up for Oakwood at some point, I've not been in ages, and it's not really that far for me.

Brookes

Giga Poster
After such a good year last year with going to California, it's likely that I'm not going to do as many parks this year. I will obviously be visiting Alton many times as usual, and I think Drayton and Oakwood are on the agenda, which I'm really looking forward to if possible, with the new coaster for Drayton and the fact I've never been to Oakwood. Hopefully may get to some other UK parks as last year I only used my MAP at Alton!

EDIT: How could I forgot, Brean in August as well.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
furie said:
If we do go, it won't be an arranged "day" I'm afraid. It'll just be one day while we're on the holiday and it fits with what everyone is doing. So it won't be "we're away for four days and on day three we'll go to Greenwood"

Text me when you're heading that way and I'll likely get on the train and meet you there. Haven't been, it's not too far from here, and would feel like a total paedo if I went by myself.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Paultons for sure. If I have a pass, then I'll do the Merlin parks. I really want to do Blackpool this year... its been 3 seasons...

Other than Alton, I just feel 'done' with our parks. I'm mainly interested to see if Amity Cove is surviving after a total devistation to most theming in the last season...

Lofty

CF Legend
Hmm. Let's see. Definites are;

Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Alton Towers
Thorpe Park
Chessingtons
Walibi World
Camelot

Maybes are;

PortAventura
Oakwood
Adventure Island
Drayton Manor

That's all I can think of for now..

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Oh yeah, I forgot about Adventure Island, especially with a new coaster and that fact I have a couple of mates who live in Southend. I better try to remember their names.

herbinator

Mega Poster
I am defiantly going to: Thorpe, CWoA, alton, legoland. Paultons park

Might be going to: PBB, flamingo land, LWV, drayton mannor, adventure island, oakwood.

Not a very interesting list unless I can get to a lot of the parks on my maybe list. I reckon I can make half if I try, really hard.

walker1104

Mega Poster
I'll be definatley doing:
Alton (although probably not as many times as last year due to not having a pass)
Thorpe
Chessington
Islands of Adventure
Universal Studios
Sea World Orlando
Busch Gardens Tampa
Magic Kindgom
Animal Kingdom
Disneys Hollywood Studios
Epcot

Possibly doing:
Flamingoland
Drayton
Blackpool Pleasure Beach.

So its a decent year for me. It will be nice to go back to the Disney parks, having not been to them for four years.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Looks like another quiet year for me again in 2011 :( .

Hope to do Blackpool whenever they get the Nick land thing open and then a trip to the small parks in North Wales and Merseyside area. Also I need to whore The Ultimate again so maybe a day trip to Lightwater too.