What's new

Your most expensive cred

HopkinsBTH

Roller Poster
Same as original poster. 10.00 for parking and 50.00 for me and my wife to ride Baulder Dash in pitch black 3 hrs later then normal close time.

Now that I think of it.....

That was also the best value Iv'e gotten for a credit.

cookie

Giga Poster
I think about €40 to ride Teststrecke eight times. Hamburg Dom as a whole I think I spent about €85.

The total cost for the trip to Europa Park I've booked for June is probably going to exceed €600 when all is said and done, and that's only for hotel, transport and park tickets.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I'm sitting in my hotel room in Muskegon and just worked out that Michigan's Adventure has cost me US$620.

It wasn't the totally awful dump I expected, and I chose to stay in a nice hotel on the lake, but still...

F**king hell.

Snoo

The Legend
Told you not to go. :)

All told, if you just count Wildfire, several thousand dollars as thats what my trip was about from the start. If you just count the travel and such for the day in question, probably $200.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Mine was probably Columbus Zoo's kiddie cred. Paid $14 to get in plus $15 in gas to get to and from Columbus. Had a fun day at the zoo and got to see my grandparents, but all that for a single cred was a tad extreme. At least it's the oldest one in Ohio so I can say that. :p

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
Just went to Seaworld San Antonio today. Including parking, it was around $85 to go. Steel Eel I enjoyed quite a lot though. JTA, Great White (not Batman), and Shamu Express for the creds, all were pretty lame. Wasn't a complete waste as I did enjoy the park a lot. The shows were great. But if I was going to go simply for the creds, it would be a waste.

1996Coaster

Roller Poster
Most expensive for me is the Scenic Railway at Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach, £18 - £21 for a wristband now, god knows how much it was when I went back in 2006, although a close contender with Cliffhanger at Blackgang Chine.