What's new

Your Least Common Opinion?

Snoo

The Legend
Banshee actually is fantastic. You brits who've been on it recently seem to be in the minority from what I've seen personally.

However, I do ADORE Indiana Beach and Cornball Express, something I find VERY rarely from those who've visited.

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Banshee actually is fantastic. You brits who've been on it recently seem to be in the minority from what I've seen personally.

However, I do ADORE Indiana Beach and Cornball Express, something I find VERY rarely from those who've visited.
If it’s any consolation, I’ve heard from others over the years who really love Cornball Express.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Cornball Express is fab. There's some brilliant airtime and I love the trick left hand corner where you expect a straight drop following the line of the supports. Caught me out every time.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
This might be a ban-worthy statement, but...

It is possible to go to a park without planning anything in advance, strolling around doing rides as it seems convenient, not riding every coaster there, and still have a good day.
EDIT TO CLARIFY: Yes, I also mean that for first-time visits, possibly only-time-visits as well.

Also, I thought Thorpe Park looked very nice (lots of greenery I wasn't expecting!), Disney's Animal Kingdom felt too devoid of interesting things, and EPCOT was a pretty nice park overall.

Please allow me back in in time to make my ten-years-on-CF-post in 12 days or so...

Last edited:

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
I actually quite like SLCs. In theory, they have a fantastic layout but they just aren't built well, causing the roughness.

Mack

Mega Poster
I don't think Goliath (SFMM) is that good.

[Banshee reminds me a lot of Raptor with its ever-so-over-the-top violence]

Will

Strata Poster
It is possible to go to a park without planning anything in advance, strolling around doing rides as it seems convenient, not riding every coaster there, and still have a good day.
As long as you've been to the park before and already have the creds then that's entirely true. I've had fun days at Alton in the past riding next to nothing.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
Oblivion's drop is nothing special. I actually prefer Baron's.

The Big One's first drop is the worst first drop of any coaster I've done

Snoo

The Legend
As long as you've been to the park before and already have the creds then that's entirely true. I've had fun days at Alton in the past riding next to nothing.

To be honest, this has been my motto since.. 2010? New parks I typically know what rides I want to get on but no real plan. Just hit something as I come across it. More fun that way as Pokemanic noted.