What's new

You know you're CF-ing it too much when...

Will

Strata Poster
^ Just because I like complaining about something doesn't mean I don't enjoy it!

When (like me) you remember your going on holiday first thing in the morning, and at 11pm you still haven't done any packing because you've been on these forums and putting the finishing touches to an excessive trip report all afternoon & evening!

and when (like me) you're going off the idea of going on holiday because you'll miss talking to people on the forums :roll:

Pierre

Strata Poster
When your girlfriend see's the black page load and you hear her grumble "Not again your always on here you!"

A

Anonymous

....when you go to type a web addy on a different computer and you automatically type in coasterforce.info .....

A

Anonymous

When your refreshing the forums every two seconds to see if someones replied to your post.

Mark

Strata Poster
When you actually forget to stop trying to post when you are sat at the works, non internet connected computer.

A

Anonymous

When you've dreamed of becoming a CF-INFO staff member. My dreams came true last year... lol.

A

Anonymous

When you obscenely rush into the new forums to stake a claim on inane forum fun topics.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
When you try to build up your post count as fast as possible to return to your former glory.

kir

Hyper Poster
Where you pathetically rush to be the one to remake the original topics all over the forums, and try to gain a gross post count in only a few days of the forums being open.

A

Anonymous

When you put CF in your favorite websites list and make it available offline so that you can connect to CF even if there is a problem with your internet...

A

Anonymous

When you log into the internet and the first page that comes up is CF!

Aaron

Hyper Poster
^Come on that's obvious!

When you are thinking of not going on holiday because you will miss a live.

When you get back from holiday and find the forums have been reset without your knowledge...

When you will do absolutely ANYTHING to get to a live

Dude

Roller Poster
When you think about what a live would be like if they were near you. Oh how I wish I could go to a live.

Scott

Roller Poster
...you compare your friend to block brakes, as he has a cold and keeps sniffing and he sounds like them.

A

Anonymous

When you spend half an hour regurgitating a set theory lecture to show that complex might not exist, even thought they probably do.

AeRo

Hyper Poster
When you spend ?13 quid an hour, in hotel phone charges, not once but twice inorder to check out whats been happening on the forum.

When you get more emails from the autoresponder than spam emails.