What's new

Yorkshire Tripper VI Trip reports.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
It was ok in '09, just the park as a whole was very eugh which is probably why 4 years later I've still yet to return. The only thing that's making me want to go back is swiping the three creds if I'm honest.

It has the potential to be good, but yeah, poor operations really hamper that.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Fantastic video Andy!

Here is a clip from the video full sound etc. of the Bungee, I am sure Andy will sort out Ian's soon!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyMKphmzLLI[/youtube]

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Obviously with Andy using a great anthem tune and having the same shots as me, it's difficult to make a video which is really very different. So I didn't bother trying, but at least you can see how superior Andy's camera work is and better at timing his music he is :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsy5PoPi88M[/youtube]

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
You don't have to, but anything other than "that's 7 minutes of my life I'm never getting back" is a bonus ;) :lol:

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
I was going to go with "eep".

Well, that and the feeling of "this is going to hurt, isn't it" before pressing the play button. It nearly did. I nearly fell off my chair whilst laughing. Nice one.

Unfortunately I now have the "one of these goons is not like the others" song stuck in my head. Damn it. DAMN IT!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
LOL, the Flamingoland song is amazing.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Ian said:
LOL, the Flamingoland song is amazing.

it was really difficult to record as the kids were pissing themselves laughing at it :lol:

It started with an idea of matching people to things I'd filmed, then the song popped into my head (I'd had a pint of beer, which is enough these days) and the whole thing fell into place. Yeah, it's all really a prop for the song though.

I will actually do a traditional video too like Andy's, but you've already seen most of the Flamingo Land footage.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Both wonderful videos guys. Furie, you nearly killed me with laughter and I've had 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10...11 creds in my head all week. Mouse, thank you for bringing Reel Big Fish back into my life :D
I'm always surprised how much filming everyone manages to take on the day. No one
ever seems to have a camera out and yet there's always plenty compiled! It's worth the effort though, I adore live videos and watch them over and over again.

As for the Live. Congrats to those who had the balls to jump off a crane - rather you than me - and to everyone who got their landmarks (especially Conor for getting his 50th, lol!)
LWV was amazing as always with nods to the Ultimate for only a smattering of knee pain and a huge amount of joy, and to Whirlwind which was running on an insane cycle. A huge thanks to fab Simon for the surprise ERT. On the other hand, up yours to Flamingoland and your dustcloud of vileness. I keep swearing never to go back to that place. Thank God for Ian's humorous distractions! Role on GF...