What's new

X:/No way out pyramid haunted?

mouse

Giga Poster
It's probably another one of Thorpes awful publicity stunts. Maybe for fright nights or something. :)

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
No, never believe anything that is on Wikipedia, just some silly person trying to be smart.

I have removed that comment from Wikipedia

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
This topic makes me rage.

You're asking specifically if the X:/ No Way Out building being haunted can be proven, when no ghost related nonsense anywhere ever has been proven.

It's not haunted because ghosts do not exist, kids.

Nothing wrong with believing Wikipeida, everything wrong with believing in ghosts.

I bet some of the Thorpe staff do believe it's haunted. But they are silly.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I've done some reading into this :lol:

It doesn't look like the area Thorpe stands on now has ever been the site of any "modern" human settlement. It's unlikely to even have been a settlement area for ancient (BC) humans either as there is lush forest and grassland around the area, but the area Thorpe is on has always been a hard and bleak surface.

So, even if you believe in ghosts (see Joey :p ), why would there be a haunting on a barren piece of land that just so happens to have a coaster (at the most PR anxious park in the world) on the exact spot?

Load. Of. Bollocks.

themeparkguide

Roller Poster
I was talking to one off the staff members about this on sunday and they said they thought it was but.... meh I dont think it is

STC

Mega Poster
I hear it's haunted by this awful Vekoma rollercoaster that's been haunting the pyramid since 1996. It's dark in there so you can't see it, but sometimes you catch it zooming by.

Legend has it, that once the throughput went so low it actually went into negative figures. Scary stuff. :eeeek:

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
^LOL ,Zooming by though?More like limping...

Perhaps this could have a tie in with the refurbishment of the ride (if TP ever do)? Or could this be why it's in such a sorry state because nobody has the guts to repair it...

I agree with furie, it's a load of bollocks...the only reasons it could be haunted is because it's a dark ride, it's vekoma and quite old...