What's new

WTF Merlin?

Can't sell fast track if there's no queue!

And by the time you've got a tech down (because of ^) to add/remove a train, the queue will have changed, so they'd be chasing their tail all day adding and removing trains to match the queue
This🔝 . I was at AT on Saturday and the queue times on the app were exaggerated by at least 20 minutes all day. Some of this can be attributed to the difficulties in estimating queues with social distancing however the fact that there were selling fast track had to have an impact the times shown.

Nicky Borrill

This🔝 . I was at AT on Saturday and the queue times on the app were exaggerated by at least 20 minutes all day. Some of this can be attributed to the difficulties in estimating queues with social distancing however the fact that there were selling fast track had to have an impact the times shown.
They’re not selling fast track :/ At least that’s what we were told Monday, and all of the fast track queues are closed...

They are providing RAP though.

Edit: Just double checked and still they’re not selling fast track, it’s not been available since opening day... I’m guessing you saw the RAP queue and mistook it for FT?

JammyH

They’re not selling fast track :/ At least that’s what we were told Monday, and all of the fast track queues are closed...

Edit: Just double checked and still they’re not selling fast track, it’s not been available since opening day... I’m guessing you saw the RAP queue and mistook it for FT?
Fastrack is operating at Thorpe park for hotel guests, VIP merlin pass holders and anyone who pre-booked fastrack tickets before lockdown....

I don’t know about towers though.

Nicky Borrill

Fastrack is operating at Thorpe park for hotel guests, VIP merlin pass holders and anyone who pre-booked fastrack tickets before lockdown....

I don’t know about towers though.
The queues were closed, not available online... And VIP passes ended last year...

Can see why Thorpe have to honour hotel guests though, the rooms were advertised with fast track as a major factor 🙈😂

Not the case at Towers, no fast track sold with rooms. :)

Possibly but it looked like fast track with the little passport things that got marked off by the ride op.

Nicky Borrill

Possibly but it looked like fast track with the little passport things that got marked off by the ride op.
That’s RAP for those with disabilities... The passport is signed with a time... It’s supposed to mean that they still wait as long as you between rides, but don’t actually have to stand in the queue :)

That’s RAP for those with disabilities... The passport is signed with a time... It’s supposed to mean that they still wait as long as you between rides, but don’t actually have to stand in the queue :)
Ah like a virtual queue for those who struggle with the logistics of waiting in a physical queue?