What's new

WTF Knott's

I saw somebody joke about making this, but I think it would actually work. So please complain about constant Ghostrider lines, Monty, and their rooster named Roofus getting run over by some guy. Yeah, not cool. If you knew about Roofus, and where wondering what happened, that's it. They moved the hens to behind the scenes where they keep the horses and donkeys. Monty has been closed for 2 years, with no updates. Xcel just reopened, but with one train and piss poor dispatches. Ghostriders line shockingly went down from 3 to 1.5 hours last year, so improvement? Hangtime went down for a year after the pandemic after the lift motor blew up. oastrider redid the station, but didn't remove the shin guards. What gives? Yall seem to have some beef with this place, so please comment below, just to be Karen's on the internet. Who knows what will happen with the merger, but CS refurb was not needed, and a complete waste of money in my opinion.

CoasterGoji_501

Roller Poster
took long enough for someone to post this, monte drama is just stupid. like how to you f--k up THAT BADLY, how tf do you " A C C I D E N T L Y " remove a loop and "accidently" send that said loop to the RCM. doesnt help thats like THE ONE THING we know & understand bout the whole monte mystery. yeah monte was a reliablity nightmare, but they should have just kept it how it was. considering how south MRFB has gone.