• Yeah, I'd cash in!

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
If you slept with somebody famous, would you sell your story to the press? Or do you consider people who do such a thing to be whores?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Obviously if I did, it would only be because they were using me for my body and not actually interested in me as a person, so yes ;)

I don't give a stuff to be honest. I don't really understand the obsession with the sex lives of the rich and famous anyway.

I think the biggest issue is that the kind of people who do sell these tales, are the kind of people who then believe that they are then owed some kind of fame, because they've touched it. So you get the worst kind of person looking for attention doing the selling. I don't think there's an issue with cashing in on somebody else's fame, especially if you've just been used - but I think there's a certain personality type who makes a "good sale" as far as the tabloids go, and you'll just find you've been **** twice by much bigger fish than you ;)

Jer

Strata Poster
That would imply I could sleep with someone at all.

But no I would not, that's a private thing and I don't think it should be out to the public. I would however, non stop, brag about it to my friends

Nic

Strata Poster
I wouldn't want to be hounded by the press and have them digging through everything, so no, I wouldn't.

kimahri

CF Legend
I don't think people would want to read about the people I would sleep with...

Mmmmm, Dean DeBlois... Shaddap.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Youd be surprised lol.

Hmmm....depends on the amount of cash and how good the sex was.

Plus if there were pics or video involved as well.

So....possibly.

Bastille

Roller Poster
No, definitely not. I wouldn't want any of the attention that goes along with it, too easy to ruin your life. It would take too large a sum of money to make it worthwhile.

thx

Mega Poster
I would say no, but if it was a big star and I really needed some (big) money at the time, I guess I could do it. One thing I find interesting though is that the few times I've read about these fame seekers and mistress affairs (usually with football (soccer) players tbh) the women have always said that the guys have been great "lovers" so even if their confessions could and often can lead to awkward moments for the celebrity, then they are still sort of supporting them. I mean if I really would go for a thing like that and the sex was bad, then I'd also say it was bad lol.