What's new

Would You Rather

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
God, coasterboy, you're harsh! :p

Hmm... I'd go for the soup blender.

Would you rather sit naked on a block of ice for 24 hours or kick a brick wall hard enough to stub all five of your toenails?

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Unsuccessful... at least I'd get into no trouble!

Would you rather scream "I worship Satan" in the Vatican, or have your toenails yanked out?

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
I'd go for the large flat-screen TV. Should be nice with a bit of Ketchup.

Would you rather spend the night in an abandoned insane asylum or kick the wall so hard you stub all your toenails?

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Would you rather put a toothpick in between your big toe nail and kick a wall or have paper cuts all over your body and get in a bath of pure lemon juice?

elephant58

Hyper Poster
Bath in the lemon juice, as I could have clothes on.

Would you rather get caught dancing atrociously by a very popular person or sneeze all over that very popular person?

joe3579

Roller Poster
sneeze all over that person. If the person is popular, they are most likely a jerk and they'd deserve it.

would you rather get shot in the chest or get hit by a spoon (vigorusly) until your day of death?

elephant58

Hyper Poster
Well I suppose I'd eventually get used to the spoon.

Would you rather be immersed in a tank full of centipedes or consume a large quantity of mealworms?

BBH

Giga Poster
Which one would kill me first?

Wear a Hawks jersey to a Nucks game or a Bears jersey to a Packers game?

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Bears. Bring it fudge Packers!

Listen to Fran Drescher talk for eternity or look like Walter from the Super Bowl commercial with Bar Refaeli

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
Look like Walter then get plastic surgery.
Would you rather sit on top of a car going at 120mph with only a rail to hold on too or goaround a cliff or ride every flying coaster with no restraints?

elephant58

Hyper Poster
What does the cliff thing mean? Flying coasters - good way to go, I suppose.

Would you rather jump into boiling water for 10 seconds or get punch in the sensitive regions for 10 minutes straight.

joe3579

Roller Poster
Punched in the sensitive regions, you were never too specific on how hard this punch was.

Would you rather be put to death slowly by a disease that tortures you while it eats your organs, or be read (and die from) Vogon poetry.

elephant58

Hyper Poster
Vogon poetry. Not painful (physically anyway).

Would you rather be executed by sawing (upside-down) or be flayed alive?