What's new

Worst ride ever?

Sam

Giga Poster
Yeah because a big apple coaster is going to have a ****ing 45 minute queue isn't it?!

Dick.

Lucy

Hyper Poster
I can't think of anything particularly bad that I've been on, even XNWO is quite fun - it passes the time if it has a small queue! :D

Pierre

Strata Poster
bartcoastersimpson said:
hey, this aint a daft topic

reason: if we all say the worst coasters that we've been on then we know that we shouldn't waste 45 **** minutes waiting for a **** ride ok?

Coasterforce does have a rating system you know, so if you're debating on whether riding a thrilling go-gator but the 45 minute queue you're expecting will put you off... check the park guide before you go and see what its rated!! If its 10 go for it!!

Emmett

Giga Poster
Rat Ride at Lightwater Valley. Worst coaster I've been on for ages. I was expecting something decent from what I've heard and I was impressed walking through the sewer themed area. But the ride turned out to be very boring and pretty slow.

I'm not a big fan of these indoor dark coasters.

A

Anonymous

Space Shuttle America or whatever simulator it was at SFGAM, it was nothing close to Disney quality. Thankfully they removed it.

jayjay

Giga Poster
bartcoastersimpson said:

reason: if we all say the worst coasters that we've been on then we know that we shouldn't waste 45 **** minutes waiting for a **** ride ok?

That's bad advice. If I know a ride has had a lot of low ratings, I'll still ride it to see if it's actually any good. Sometimes there are some rides that most hate but some love (e.g. Kir liking X:/WTF)

My worst coaster is easily G Force

- The restraint system is flawed (they only lock in 1 direction) and that ruins the ride
- The ride lacks energy
- The lift gives me headrush which I hate.

A

Anonymous

i would have to say Iron Wolf at Six Flags Great America. The thing is ancient and is painful to ride. it is extremely rough and the park is over due for a new coaster so they should just get rid of that ride

A

Anonymous

Pierre said:
bartcoastersimpson said:

Coasterforce does have a rating system you know, so if you're debating on whether riding a thrilling go-gator but the 45 minute queue you're expecting will put you off... check the park guide before you go and see what its rated!! If its 10 go for it!!

yeah, but some rides you can't rate

scan

Mega Poster
southports old dinosaur ride in a tennel, so generic and badly, badly, badly, badlybadly, badly, badly, badlybadly, badly, badly, badlybadly, badly, badly, badlybadly, badly, badly, badlybadly, badly, badly, badlybadly, badly, badly, badlybadly, badly, badly, badlybadly, badly, badly, badlybadly, badly, badly, badly themed

Coaster_Dude

Roller Poster
I hope you're not talking about the River Caves there scan! That ride had some wierd music playing outside it, I can still remember that now!

I really don't know what my worst ride is, I seem to have managed to avoid any real duffers that would stand out in my mind.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
I don't think of rides as bad unless they really hurt. Alakazam at Pleasure Island has the worst restraint design ever. It was a fun ride (across between an enterprise and a sky swat) but man did it hurt.

trav

Mega Poster
I can't ever think of a ride being bad...because I've never been on one that I haven't enjoyed at least a little bit.

But the ride (not including kiddy rides) that I enjoyed the least would most probably have to be Kumali. I found it forceless, boring, and the theming is quite possibly the worst attempt at theming I've seen.

10ryansmith

Roller Poster
Blazing Fury at Dollywood. There was nothing to the coaster, basically. Greatly themed, but the really only drop is small and into the pool of water. Good for a hot day, but other than that, nothing.

Really the only roller coaster that I have not like.

jokerman

Giga Poster
I can't think of a really bad coaster that comes to mind straight away, but collosus at Thorpe really hurt when i went on!