What's new

Worlds of Fun | Zambezi Zinger | GCI (partial) Titan Track | 2023

TyStyle

Roller Poster
yeah, I truly think we are in for a shock on Thursday at the scale of the attraction. I'm just loving the build up and anticipation to the announcement.
I couldn't agree more. I am so pumped and the speculation and buildup to this is amazing.

TyStyle

Roller Poster
Just throwing this out here, but what if this project is the dueling titan track model from the 2018-2020 IAAPA convention? I watched a video stating that they were trying to sell that model. They did mention somewhere in China, but that sounded like a different model. If they were going to pay homage to the Zambizi Zinger and Orient Express they could have a name for each track plus I think they will pay homage to the Zinger by using its old entry. I noticed the other day when I went to the park there was a huge wooden sign structure that I guess I never noticed before. Last note, if you pay homage to the Orient Express the dueling tracks could interlock at some point like the loops did. Any thoughts or am I just spit balling?
It's interesting, but I still think they could put like a Gerstlauer infinity coaster over somehow in the old Orient Express spot at the front of the park; they could interlock loops there and deep red track would be amazing. The Orient section needs another ride as it is. I have also thought about interlocking corkscrews on the GCI Titan though.

I'm hoping they don't completely block off the entire forest over from behind Boomerang from Prowler to Fury though, unless they were opening a new section with multiple attractions and maybe concessions. There's just a lot of space and I would like to think they could at least leave part of it accessible for future growth if they don't go all in in the close future.

Tpippin23

Roller Poster
2 other good spots for roller coasters would be where the walkway from Detonator to Mamba off to the right hand side. The theatre can go bye bye. The other area that needs some love is the European part of the park. That would be a great spot for a premier rides launch coaster like Tempesto/Tigris since there isn’t a lot of space to use. Only if I owned the park…

TyStyle

Roller Poster
2 other good spots for roller coasters would be where the walkway from Detonator to Mamba off to the right hand side. The theatre can go bye bye. The other area that needs some love is the European part of the park. That would be a great spot for a premier rides launch coaster like Tempesto/Tigris since there isn’t a lot of space to use. Only if I owned the park…
Maybe a Gerst Infinity could work there for a tight layout and good flight over pathways.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
I know everyone loves the taxis, but I’ve always seen that plot as a huge expansion pad for Europa
Word right now is that the Condor has proven to be an unreliable piece of **** and won’t operate again. It’ll be taken down during the offseason, next thing that happens in Europa will almost certainly be to replace it.

ColtenPennel

Roller Poster
I would love too see a vekoma coaster similar to lech coaster at legendia the pacing and small footprint would be perfect for a good family thrill in the plot between mamba and detonator and it would fill a big gap in their coaster line up especially with the ability to add launch systems. This would allow for more attractions to be added next to it

TyStyle

Roller Poster
I would love too see a vekoma coaster similar to lech coaster at legendia the pacing and small footprint would be perfect for a good family thrill in the plot between mamba and detonator and it would fill a big gap in their coaster line up especially with the ability to add launch systems. This would allow for more attractions to be added next to it
I love it. We need to manifest this.

Swoosh

Mega Poster
Word right now is that the Condor has proven to be an unreliable piece of **** and won’t operate again. It’ll be taken down during the offseason, next thing that happens in Europa will almost certainly be to replace it.
Well when it operates on WiFi and you use the same WiFi for your park guests. Is it a surprise that there’s an issue?

MurphNation

Mega Poster
As a WOF homeparker, I know everywhere a new ride/coaster/attraction should go. Here is a quick draft I made of any potential and hopeful thinking of where some attractions should go.

Here's the map key: Black = Confirmed Coasters, Red = Possible Coasters, Blue = Possible Flat Rides

With the only Black circle we know is gonna be the next coaster or multiple (dueling??) but that's confirmed, I've heard some people on here talking about the amphitheater and the batch of land between Mamba and Detonator and honestly I think that's an amazing idea because the amphitheater is pretty much rotting away and I don't see the park investing money back in that place, and I honestly It could hold something pretty cool like a New-Gen Vekoma, it is on a pretty good hill though so who knows! Next their is a Blue circle I think would be a great area for some flat ride, this area sits to the right of the Timber-Wolf's Entrance and this pathway leads back to the Blood on the Bayou haunted house and also a show building for the Ripper Valley Haunted House. Personally I think they could add a cool flat ride somewhere back their, Maybe something like a Zamperla Air Race with the plain ride vehicles to fit the Americana Theme. The Next Red Circle is the biggest area for future development and has been rumored to hold the supposed Project 2.0. Part of this land used to hold the Orient Express and it held the old Americana entrance which was the main entrance awhile ago, the old entrance was around where the patriot is and the restaurant that pays homage to the ships you would go through before entering the park. This land is massive and honestly could multiple coasters, I'm really not sure what coaster manufacture will build project 2.0 if that project is still going on but I think something MASSIVE, should be put right their and can see not only from far away but when you drive up to the main entrance. Hear me out... Giga Coaster! Wishful thinking I know. The Red and Blue Circle in the middle of the park belong to the Europa section. This area is always dead no matter the day or hour. The only ride that is ever working are the taxis, so this area is in need of a revive. I think the stupid condor is going to get removed soon and replace with another flat ride, and for the red circle in the Europa section I think that a small coaster could be put in along the trees and pathways in and behind europa, I saw someone talking about a gerslaughter infinity and I think that would be pretty cool but if I'm being honest I see like a small mack family launch coaster going back their and they could use one of those old buildings that were stores for queues. The Next Blue Circle is in the Scandinavia section of the park and honestly something could definitely be added over their in the near future just not sure what. With my final red circle it's also in the Scandinavia section but it's the Tivoli Music Hall and the land behind it. The last time I was in here was for a private event during haunt for a company my family worked with back in 2014 or 15 I believe. This Music Hall is abandoned and not used for anything at all to my knowledge, in fact it is not listed on the map anymore and is just a blank building. In the next ten years I believe this will be demolished and used for expansion for an attraction of some sort.

Sorry for the extremely long post just thought I should share some possible expansions.

Also ignore the blue X that was an accident

Have a good day

-Murph

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 8.36.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 8.36.38 PM.png
    900.3 KB · Views: 69

Tpippin23

Roller Poster
I know everyone loves the taxis, but I’ve always seen that plot as a huge expansion pad for Europa
It needs TLC for sure.
As a WOF homeparker, I know everywhere a new ride/coaster/attraction should go. Here is a quick draft I made of any potential and hopeful thinking of where some attractions should go.

Here's the map key: Black = Confirmed Coasters, Red = Possible Coasters, Blue = Possible Flat Rides

With the only Black circle we know is gonna be the next coaster or multiple (dueling??) but that's confirmed, I've heard some people on here talking about the amphitheater and the batch of land between Mamba and Detonator and honestly I think that's an amazing idea because the amphitheater is pretty much rotting away and I don't see the park investing money back in that place, and I honestly It could hold something pretty cool like a New-Gen Vekoma, it is on a pretty good hill though so who knows! Next their is a Blue circle I think would be a great area for some flat ride, this area sits to the right of the Timber-Wolf's Entrance and this pathway leads back to the Blood on the Bayou haunted house and also a show building for the Ripper Valley Haunted House. Personally I think they could add a cool flat ride somewhere back their, Maybe something like a Zamperla Air Race with the plain ride vehicles to fit the Americana Theme. The Next Red Circle is the biggest area for future development and has been rumored to hold the supposed Project 2.0. Part of this land used to hold the Orient Express and it held the old Americana entrance which was the main entrance awhile ago, the old entrance was around where the patriot is and the restaurant that pays homage to the ships you would go through before entering the park. This land is massive and honestly could multiple coasters, I'm really not sure what coaster manufacture will build project 2.0 if that project is still going on but I think something MASSIVE, should be put right their and can see not only from far away but when you drive up to the main entrance. Hear me out... Giga Coaster! Wishful thinking I know. The Red and Blue Circle in the middle of the park belong to the Europa section. This area is always dead no matter the day or hour. The only ride that is ever working are the taxis, so this area is in need of a revive. I think the stupid condor is going to get removed soon and replace with another flat ride, and for the red circle in the Europa section I think that a small coaster could be put in along the trees and pathways in and behind europa, I saw someone talking about a gerslaughter infinity and I think that would be pretty cool but if I'm being honest I see like a small mack family launch coaster going back their and they could use one of those old buildings that were stores for queues. The Next Blue Circle is in the Scandinavia section of the park and honestly something could definitely be added over their in the near future just not sure what. With my final red circle it's also in the Scandinavia section but it's the Tivoli Music Hall and the land behind it. The last time I was in here was for a private event during haunt for a company my family worked with back in 2014 or 15 I believe. This Music Hall is abandoned and not used for anything at all to my knowledge, in fact it is not listed on the map anymore and is just a blank building. In the next ten years I believe this will be demolished and used for expansion for an attraction of some sort.

Sorry for the extremely long post just thought I should share some possible expansions.

Also ignore the blue X that was an accident

Have a good day

-Murph
My thought on the large expansion area was to do a giga as well. It could easily start by the Bayou and wrap around the Patriot towards where Orient Express was located for the turnaround, then back to station.

MurphNation

Mega Poster
It needs TLC for sure.

My thought on the large expansion area was to do a giga as well. It could easily start by the Bayou and wrap around the Patriot towards where Orient Express was located for the turnaround, then back to station.
Any chance project 2.0 could be a giga?? Lol 😂

jonnyu

Roller Poster
Anyone find anything for trademark names for Cedar Fair? I haven't found anything, but I'm sure my research skills could use an upgrade 🤣
I've been keeping an eye on it for the past few weeks just in case, but trademarks can take up to a year to get approved and don't generally show up in the database for several months after they're submitted. Rides are generally announced long before TESS tips anything off...

MurphNation

Mega Poster
I've been keeping an eye on it for the past few weeks just in case, but trademarks can take up to a year to get approved and don't generally show up in the database for several months after they're submitted. Rides are generally announced long before TESS tips anything off...
Is the coaster actually gonna be named “Safari Tours” that name is so bad….

MurphNation

Mega Poster
Sorry for the double post but I’ve height requirement is gonna be 42 and will include 2-3 inversions. From the dip n dots guy btw lol