What's new

Worlds of Fun | Zambezi Zinger | GCI (partial) Titan Track | 2023

MurphNation

Mega Poster
I’m not 100% sure but I’m pretty sure the leaked layout was actually on worlds of funs website, the only way(s) the name and layout could’ve been leaked is trademarks/copyrights or was leaked through the website itself. Also if I’m not wrong other rides/coasters have leaked early on Cedar Fair Parks and WOF’s website before, sooo idk someone who’s smart enough should go into the code or something along those lines lol

Coasterteam

Roller Poster
I’m not 100% sure but I’m pretty sure the leaked layout was actually on worlds of funs website, the only way(s) the name and layout could’ve been leaked is trademarks/copyrights or was leaked through the website itself. Also if I’m not wrong other rides/coasters have leaked early on Cedar Fair Parks and WOF’s website before, sooo idk someone who’s smart enough should go into the code or something along those lines lol
After fetching their ride/venue information for Worlds of Fun via CF backend API, I didn't notice anything new. Don't think anything related to the layout is stored on the actual WoF site; their image cache system isn't easy to traverse if you don't know the file names. So it may just be a guessing game, but in reality it's likely not even there.

jonnyu

Roller Poster
I searched the site index and nothing interesting came up. Trademarks usually aren't posted publicly for months because they take a long time to get approved so we won't see anything there until after the ride is announced. Looks like we'll just have to wait two weeks, unless someone who claims they've seen the layout wants to come clean :rolleyes:

MurphNation

Mega Poster
After fetching their ride/venue information for Worlds of Fun via CF backend API, I didn't notice anything new. Don't think anything related to the layout is stored on the actual WoF site; their image cache system isn't easy to traverse if you don't know the file names. So it may just be a guessing game, but in reality it's likely not even there.
Hmm good to know! I’ll still check later today just to see if I can find anything but probably won’t lol

jonnyu

Roller Poster
Alright so I was on face book and I saw on the Worlds of Fun dot org group this guy name Dustijn Hollon (honestly I think he is connect to swoosh somehow, go look at comments and posts) but anyways he posted this thing on the WOF group with the eyes emoji, I’m pretty sure it’s a concept but who knows 🤷‍♀️,
Looks like it's just a fan made coaster that was posted on youtube last year.

wdcoats_25

Roller Poster
Yeah, I have a feeling that ride could be similar to this but this layout. More of just a hint as to what the ride could be.

Sticky_T_Wicky

Roller Poster
I too live in the metro but unfortunately am unable to make the announcement date due to work...

Work is my issue too. I don't live in the metro so I'd need to take a whole day but... I've never been to an announcement before so I'm still thinking about making the trip on the 11th

Thrillseekrr

Roller Poster
I’ll probably be their on announcement date, I live in KC, well the KC Metro (suburbs)
I live on the the kansas side about 15 minutes from wof. But I'm trynna find some coaster fanatics to meet up with😬😬 I don't have many friends that love coasters like I do lol