What's new

Worlds of Fun | Zambezi Zinger | GCI (partial) Titan Track | 2023

Indy

Hyper Poster
My popcorn bowl is empty, so I'll chime in...

If you know something confidential, keep it to yourself rather than be like "ooh look at me I know something you don't", cause they are the kinds of vibes it can give off.

Yep. The amusement industry is very secretive. When entrusted with info that you know isn't supposed to be public, then it's wise to keep completely quiet. That's not backseat moderating, but simply best practice in social media. Obviously, goons everywhere try to dig up whatever info they can and sometimes strike gold. Fair play. However, I personally find it's always best to just keep my mouth shut if I know something. Hesitance in sharing info clearly shows a risk of compromising a relationship and it's not worth it.

Here's to August 11th.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Are you seriously going to try to backseat Mod? Yeah no that’s not happening. As far as the rest of your post, I could care less about “clout” here. I’m only here because I was dragged out of CF retirement because someone decided to bring my name up.

The real name of the attraction. Not a project name.

Have you tried not being an ass? Seriously it's not backseat modding you're just being a dick. You're getting **** on on twitter and you deserve every bit of it.

ON TOPIC

Curious to see what this acutally is, but with the rumors of two coasters I'm not gonna get to this park for awhile still, might as well wait one or two more years before getting to the park for the first time. If it is a ground up titan though I want someone to count the number bolts that ride will have. It's insane that GCI is going to market with that to me still.

Indy

Hyper Poster
Oh. Do you have a lot of personal experience with this?
I'm okay with talking about this a little bit, so I'll provide a link to help find the answer:

cocoa

Mega Poster
this has been excellent, I can't believe the WoF topic is the hottest place at cf right now.

posting 'pics are up' but without a clue of where to find them and then getting precious when people are annoyed at you is so funny please keep it up

btw pics are up

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've learnt through too many years of doing this that when someone starts spouting stuff like that, it's best ignored. It's done purely as an ego-massaging exercise for the person posting it, and serves to just waste everyone else's time.

Lots of us around here have 'insider' knowledge (whether that's future rides coming, potential ride layouts and variations, new technologies coming from different manufacturers, the list goes on), and in general it's a shame when things are leaked as it takes away a lot of people's hard work behind the scenes. It's rarely seen as big and clever to post leaks, and even more so if you come across in a particularly obtuse way.

I don't support Swoosh's approach or attitude, but equally I won't support foul language or name calling in response.

Just don't be dicks, folks.

MurphNation

Mega Poster
Okay so I went back on WOF’s Teaser/Announcement Post on Twitter and they hid this reply 😂,
Its not even a rumor anymore that we’re getting a gci titan track it’s just the truth

Attachments

• 8A1C3CDB-D01A-47EF-9BD0-3EF48F1A67F1.png
    8A1C3CDB-D01A-47EF-9BD0-3EF48F1A67F1.png
    648.3 KB · Views: 104
  • D23CF22F-D783-4A7B-9097-1CC52FFAE4C1.jpeg
    D23CF22F-D783-4A7B-9097-1CC52FFAE4C1.jpeg
    352.7 KB · Views: 113

jonnyu

Roller Poster
Okay so I went back on WOF’s Teaser/Announcement Post on Twitter and they hid this reply 😂,
Its not even a rumor anymore that we’re getting a gci titan track it’s just the truth
Funny how it says it was hidden when it's clearly as visible as the rest of the replies. Haha.

Also I hope their guess about Schussboomer isn't the part that's true...

wdcoats_25

Roller Poster
Funny how it says it was hidden when it's clearly as visible as the rest of the replies. Haha.

Also I hope their guess about Schussboomer isn't the part that's true...
there is no chance that part is even remotely true. It is the wrong part of the park for it to be that. If this ride was to take inspiration from a ride in the past it will be Zambezi Zinger, but even I don't think that's happening. Also the tweet that was deleted is not what is visible, it's a part of the thread but not either of the messages posted currently

Ethan

Strata Poster

MurphNation

Mega Poster
If you notice right in the middle it says “African safari”, maybe that the coaster is gonna be based on a safari? Seems reasonable since the coaster Africa section of the park, I mean common sense if you think about it

Edit: also the other places that say arrival could also mean areas that could be getting another flat ride in the near future (years)

Edit (Part 2): Take that back it says arrival for all of the themed areas, expect Africa, but Scandinavia, An Orient Express, and a African Safari stickers are their, maybe representing 3 new rides/coasters and our first being the gci titan track next year. With project 2.0 being orient express and a flat ride for Scandinavia!!!

Attachments

• 7A1226A6-D4B4-4ADA-A957-231ABE5F22C0.png
    7A1226A6-D4B4-4ADA-A957-231ABE5F22C0.png
    648.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

wdcoats_25

Roller Poster
I am really starting to lean into the belief this is a new area/country along with the coaster. The park has never added a new country and the tweet says after 50 years we are getting excited for a new adventure. I could be reading into this too much but it seems as though they are excited to add a new country after 50 years.